Ratings for Dr. Anna Stys

Very disappointed, just a pill pusher. Go elsewhere

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Not up to date on her recommendations. She is not practising evidence based care. I would recommend seeing another doctor for more up to date treatment.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Stys was fantastic. She is so kind, so caring and knowledgable. She was like a dream comes true, as I've been looking for a family doctor that I can trust. I had my first visit with her, and I left her office so happy. God bless her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Stys has been our family doctor for about 8 years now. She is the best there is. Myself, my husband, and our two boys are all lucky to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I have been so fortunate to have found Dr Stys. She takes amazing Care of our Fmaily.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Anna has been the most supportive, open minded and thorough doctor I have ever had. I am very grateful that my family and I have her. Thanks Dr. Stys

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Anna is all about prevention and knowledge, she is not allowed to retire!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Stys is one of the best doctors I have ever been to (and having moved around a lot I have seen quite a few). She is so compassionate and very thorough. She takes the time to sit down and get to know you and make a very informed assessment. She speaks to you as a person, not just as a body that needs fixing. I would very highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr Stys is a very compassionate and caring doctor especially with my young son. She is very thorough and always takes the time to answer all of our questions. This is probably the best doctor I have seen. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Outstanding Doctor. Cannot say enough about her friendly approach, beside manner, thoroughness, and knowledge. She is a "Best in Class" doctor. Thanks Dr Stys :))

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013