Ratings for Dr. P Baranick

He was my family doctor for years then refused to see me once I got really ill and insurance called him for information. He would not even see me after my insurance called him for information or offer even a month of refills while I found another doctor. Very unprofessional (and hurtful after seeing him for years!); he should not be accepting patients in the capacity of a Family Doctor if this is how he behaves when paperwork comes his way. Nice person, experienced ER Dr; that is why he is SO quick with the visits. If it is a simple problem, see him, if you want more than 3 minutes, see someone else.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. Would highly Recommend. Will tell you what is necessary for you to get better and how to do so.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

This doctor is currently at a walk in clinic for Appletree but refuses to see clients. I waited for an hour to be told he refuses to see me to fill a basic prescription. At the same time, also refused to see other people that were waiting. As he refuses all these people, he is seen sitting around the office and moping around doing absolutely nothing. This Doctor obviously thinks that his time to sit around is more valuable then busy people on lunch break. He needs to be fired or retire.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Barked some questions at me and only let me answer in 1 or 2 words until he was interrupting with the next question, then he was gone in 30 seconds. He treats medicine like it's fast food. I left feeling worse than when I came in. The staff was patient and his wait times are really short. Go to him if you know what the problem is and want fast service; for actual diagnosis and a caring doctor, go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Everything mentioned here is true. Walked into the room and he spoke at me for 30 seconds and was out the door. Would ask questions and not even give you time to answer. I'm appalled that he is collecting money from my visit when he provided zero services. Don't waste your time here, go to a real doctor that will take an extra 30s to listen to you if your health is suffering.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He is the incompetent doctor I had ever seen in my life I was in pain for 3days and he didn't do nothing , I prescribed me wrong antibiotic with wrong dosage I gonna sue him

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Amazing doctor i always go to him because he really diagnose my sickness very well and always give me advices to avoid getting sick

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

My visit left me wondering if this is a doctor or some sort of quack. I would rather have the doctor not see me if their schedule is too full than see me for the sake of it and give some really bad disturbing wrong advise. He told me my child would die! Without even having the patience to hear out what the child was enduring! He was in no position to make a statement like that without spending the time (did he spend like what, 5 seconds??) to get his facts right. Consider your time valuable? Take my advice and stay away from this one. I am not the type to usually leave a bad review for anyone, but this time needed to be an exception. I agree about the comment someone else made about public safety being at stake with "doctors" like this one in practice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Nice doctor to see for refills and small things. Goes through patients very quickly and spends very little time with you. He is friendly but the fact that he spends very little time with you is concerning. I would not recommend going to this doctor for anything serious. He also cannot prescribe certain drugs due to limitations on his medical license. During my last visit he told me he is not allowed to refill my medication and that I would need to see the other doctor in the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

This guy spends 3 seconds with you and then out he door. He presscribed me medicine on several different occasions without even asking me more then 2 questions nor did he even examine me. This guys makes me fear for the safety of the public

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016