Ratings for Dr. Leon Lyndon Greeff

****assh&le, Just had my first appointment with Dr. Greeff. He was not thorough, and had bad "bedside manner". I would definitely not refer him to others.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Greff for 4 years now. As many people say, he is blunt but I think that's a trait of MANY doctors. By bro-in law just got accepted into med school and he's already that way. However, he's very thorough, has shown sympathy and will lecture you if you're not being smart about your health. He also personally gives phone calls with information on something which I appreciated. He is sadly leaving now and even notified all his patients through a letter months prior and explained who's taking over and what to expect. Very professional and I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavours.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Greeff is very thorough, caring & knowledgable. First perceptions might be otherwise(he is direct) but likely are false readings considering tendancies of his heritage. Found to be helpful & considerate, sometimes exceeding expectations. Strong recommendation in favour.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I chose Dr. Greeff specifically when my last GP left his practice. I find him very straight forward and helpful with all aspects of my health. He has referred me to several specialists and he does a great job coordinating my mental health team. He has also been very caring and helpful with regards to my reproductive health and general day to day well being.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Greeff is extremely punctual, polite, attentive, and very knowledgeable. He listens to your concerns and actually cares how you feel. People fail to realize that a doctor can only do so much. There comes a point when people have to be responsible for their own health and not blame "the doctor." Educate yourselves and become more self aware. Dr. Greeff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I find Dr. Greeff to be an outstanding family physician. One time he was upset and short with me...it was because I wasn't taking care of my own health and it was a real wake up call for me to take charge of my health. I am so grateful to him for caring...very few go out of their way like he does. He is a caring, knowledgeable, highly intelligent and interactive doctor and I have tremendous respect and confidence in him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

My husband & I have had Dr. Greeff since we moved to Calgary. This man is a wonderful Dr. and has always treated us with dignity & respect along with being very thorough, I trust him completely. I find him not to be a boring Dr. but one who interacts with you. Patients who do not take the time to know this Dr., are truly missing out.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

My daughter and I have been seeing him for over a year and very happy with him. He's not arrogant, he's blunt. He just cuts to the chase. I think he's a fabulous Doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I have seen Dr. Greef a few times and he was extremely condescending and arrogant during each exam. He made me feel about 2 inches tall. I will never see him again. His staff was extremely rude.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

He was an awesome doctor. We had to move and I miss him terribly. He delivered my second daughter and was wonderful. He remembers you, your problems, called me at home on several occasions to follow up with me, and he was great with my kids. If he didn't know something he found out. Over all a wonderful doctor and I wish there were more of him out there.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011