Ratings for Dr. Colin Milton

Rude, dismissive old toff. Will only talk to you about one thing at a time have to book another appointment to take another 2 mins of his time. Miserable old bloke, prob needs to retire. Better just to google your symptoms and self diagnose cause this guy won't help you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

The rudest doctor I've ever encountered! Doesn't listen and is condescending. Not interested in helping if it can't be fixed with a script.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

The best GP I've ever had & don't think I'll change to another GP. His knowledge plus quick & sharp diagnosis on rare illnesses in few occasions - no other doctors can beat. Downside is the waiting time, in one case I waited for 45 mins. Parking around the clinic is not the best, most are 1/4P or 1P only.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I actually changed medical clinics because of this doctor. He was extremely rude, dismissive and also questioned if I "swung that way". I found this incredibly invasive, inappropriate and not relevant to my health or medical issue. I actually found him creepy and sleazy. Get rid of this old incompetent man before he costs your clinic even further.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He cheat patients as he costs them level C (71$) on medicare when he only stay no more than 8 mins within the visit(36$ level B)....he also has no medical ethics as he laugh at patients for their illness. To all paitents please watch how long you stay in his room and see how much he will charge you, you will find he is costing your medicare account for the higher tier.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

On the few occasions where my usual GP was away, I had the misfortune of seeing Dr Milton. He is rude, arrogant and dismissive. Each time I have seen him he has treated me like an imbecile, speaking over me, questioning facts about my medical history and being generally disrespectful. I once needed a repeat for prescription for Sifrol. When I asked him, he questioned what I took it for. I told him that I take it for Restless Leg Syndrome. He said he'd never heard of this syndrome. Hundreds of thousands of Australians are currently diagnosed with this disease! Scary. It's no coincidence that in a busy clinic he is often the only doctor who has any available appointments - so many patients have had bad experiences with this silly old man and simply refuse to be seen by him. I feel sorry for the lovely staff who have to work with him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I will not see Dr Milton again. I did not feel comfortable with him. I expect a doctor to be warm and attentive. His manner was dismissive, abrupt with an air of arrogance. Not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have found Dr Milton to be by far the best GP I have been to , not just in Australia but in the UK as well.It has made a really refreshing change to see a doctor who listens and spends time with you, and actually physically examines you.Is willing to take on board the patients thoughts and ideas. I am a recently retired Uni Psychology teacher from London .I can really recommend this guy as a caring and engaging GP.I did also see Dr Eric Foong initially at the practice who was also excellent.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Excellent government surgery professional staff caring for patient

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I've been his patient for a bout 4 years, find it interesting at the first few appointment as he seems like a character, over the year he has help me so much by diagnose many thing that is also other doctor could not find. I treated me very well and very courteous and professional. If anything he was unsure he always get back to you and follow up. I am very happy with him and also my whole family and friends are his patients. I can also tell how popular he is as his appointment always full. Definitely recommended Dr.Milton.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012