Ratings for Dr. Jonathan V. VAHUE-RUBIN

I have medical history that can not be resolved without Chiropractics. Dr. Vahue uses the Palmer method adjustment and he is VERY knowledge about nutrition down to the cellular level. He will answer my questions and this empowers me to help myself to a better way of a healthy lifestyle. He is open to treatment plan that includes his patients input and he LISTENS. I like him on my heathy lifestyle team. I recommend him for his professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I felt I was given the time and attention necessary to explain What was happening in my body and Dr. Vahue really listened. He seems to genuinely want to help his patients.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I cannot say enough about the professionalism and caring of Dr. Jonathan Vahue. He takes his time to find out your needs and puts together a plan to help you achieve your health goals.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

this is without question the BEST doctor I have EVER been to! He is very knowledgeable, especially about NATURAL ways to stay healthy. Always friendly, and makes you feel like he really cares!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Jonathan V. VAHUE-RUBIN's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal