Ratings for Dr. Mourad Basta

Very friendly,polite and very knowledgable, I am a retired general surgeon and his patient since more than 15 years and hope he will serve the community for many years to come!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Basta is an excellent Doctor! He won't put you on medication in the snap of a finger like most doctors, he cares and will make you do every test to assess you with precision. He is a blessing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Very bad experience I had to transfer my heavy file to another dr

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Very good doctor. Very concerned with my health and does follow ups. I am satisfied. You might wait more, or get a rude sensation from his secretary, but don't let that make you run away from him. The wait time is the cost of him taking as much time as neccessary with other patients, and eventually with you! And secretary does the job as she should so no complaints. But I agree she is very cold.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Cares about his patients deeply. Very knowledgeable and will always make sure that you leave his office with comfort. He.will run all required tests to get to the bottom of whatever it is that is bothering you. As for his secretary. She is very pleasant and professional. I'm sure its not an easy job on her end either.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I understand that "She doesn't need to belly dance to please his patients" even though that did not sound very professional to me. However, She should be improving on customer service aspect as she represents the whole office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I read the other comments and agree with some and disagree with others. Dr. Basta's receptionist is there to do her job, which she does perfectly. She doesn't need to belly dance to please his patients. I agree that more smiling from her part can make her more popular. If one's appointment is early, he'll find that Dr. Basta always on time. Dr. Basta gives his patients all the time they need and not the assigned 15 or 20 minutes, if one is late seeing him is that he gave a fellow patient more time because he needed it. The, where can anyone get an appointment with a doctor within a week these days! Bottom line, is Dr. Basta helpful and knowledgeable? because that is what really count. My answer is definitively yes. He always gave me the best care one can expect. If he suspected any minor problem, he wouldn't rest until he solves it. All my family members see him and they are all satisfied..... and healthy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

all he can say it's the stress wich is not true i went to another dr. and i had a real health problem

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr Basta is great. He is thorough and he listens!!! He goes above and beyond. He truly does care about his patients health and wellness. His receptionist is not so great though. She is very cold, a little rude, and comes off as very judgmental. Not exactly welcoming either. It's too bad because Dr Basta is great, but her sour demeanor definitely threw me off and left me feeling a little disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I really like Dr. Basta I have been seeing him for years but his secretary Rwaida is so rude. Doesn't help in any way.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012