Ratings for Dr. Vance Pegado

Good Doctor, but he needs better reception. Very difficult to get hold of someone. I don't think the phone has ever been answered when I call, it always goes to voicemail. PS - The voicemail stating "with the extreme volume of calls" does not illicit any sympathy from me. Staff your office appropriately so that patients are not inconvenienced.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Pegado is an incredible caring and professional doctor. We are very blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A very knowledgeable person, who is very caring for his patients

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Fantastic Dr who cares a lot. Sadly it's impossible to get someone to answer te phone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Love Dr. Pegado's approach to healthcare. he is accessible, helpful and knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to make sure things are followed up and responds to his emails so you get the info quickly. I got lucky when I found his practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I made one call. Answered no problem. I was a patient of Dr. Brennan and will continue with Dr. Pegado as he answers emails and really cares about all situations you might be in.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Very professional, very knowledgable and very thorough! Couldn't ask for better! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Like the Doctor. Hate trying to get through to office. Very strange attitude towards communicating with patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

In the past (when he first moved the practice), it was difficult to get through on the phone, however, of late that has improved significantly. Vance is an unbelievable Dr., he is caring and knowledgeable. The fact that he responds to emails throughout the day is amazing. There have been a couple times with my toddler where i was seriously concerned, he promptly replied to my queries. I think he is still taking new patients, if you dont jump on that opportunity you are crazy!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I am bit shocked by the last few reviews. My family and extended family were patients of Dr. Brannan, and we find Dr. Pegado to be extremely knowledgeable (brilliant), compassionate, modern, efficient and extremely caring. I like the fact that he will address simple problems or results by email. I totally agree with the poster that said he makes you feel like you matter. It is very difficult to contact the office, but I have found that this has been improving, and hopefully this continues to be the case.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014