Ratings for Dr. Vance Pegado

Very knowledgeable, attentive, understanding and caring. Actually takes the time and listens. How does it get any better than this ?

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Lovely doctor, absolutely terrible reception. It takes me up to 3 weeks to get an appointment, and I never receive a call back when I leave a message. There have been times when reception has not contacted me about specialist appointments and I have missed out on seeing a specialist as a result. Considering finding another doctor due to this ongoing issue.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Pegado is great, attentive, thorough and doesn’t just write you a prescription and send you on your way. It is true that they don’t answer the phones but if you leave a voicemail I have always had a call back within the hour. Pegado also provides a lot of support above and beyond what he is required. He has a therapist on staff which he offers as free mental health services if you require. Phenomenal in my opinion as therapists will run you $100+ an hour if you don’t have coverage. I have also never had to wait in reception for my appt. he’s always on time, something that I can’t say is true for other gp’s I’ve dealt with in the past.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Good Doctor, but he needs better reception. Very difficult to get hold of someone. I don't think the phone has ever been answered when I call, it always goes to voicemail. PS - The voicemail stating "with the extreme volume of calls" does not illicit any sympathy from me. Staff your office appropriately so that patients are not inconvenienced.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Pegado is an incredible caring and professional doctor. We are very blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A very knowledgeable person, who is very caring for his patients

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Fantastic Dr who cares a lot. Sadly it's impossible to get someone to answer te phone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Love Dr. Pegado's approach to healthcare. he is accessible, helpful and knowledgeable. He goes out of his way to make sure things are followed up and responds to his emails so you get the info quickly. I got lucky when I found his practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I made one call. Answered no problem. I was a patient of Dr. Brennan and will continue with Dr. Pegado as he answers emails and really cares about all situations you might be in.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Very professional, very knowledgable and very thorough! Couldn't ask for better! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015