Ratings for Dr. Vance Pegado

Dr. Pegado has been taking care of me and my family for many years. His staff are caring and it is usually easy to make an appointments. He addresses all my questions and concerns and takes special care to make my kids visits a pleasant experience. I have had other family doctors in the past, Dr. Pegado is certainly the best. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Love this Dr and his staff are caring and friendly!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Could not be happier on every level. Genuine caring person who takes his job seriously, and does his very best. What more could anyone ask for.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Pegado is wonderful, however, I am continuously disappointed by the reception at this office. It is disgusting and insulting that patients messages are not returned when trying to book an appointment after two weeks, and still waiting. My family was with the Doctor that grandfathered his patients to Dr. Pegado and it is disappointing that the receptionist is now leaving a terrible taste in our mouths. It's too bad that a great Doctor is sitting behind this horrible reception.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Very knowledgeable, attentive, understanding and caring. Actually takes the time and listens. How does it get any better than this ?

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Lovely doctor, absolutely terrible reception. It takes me up to 3 weeks to get an appointment, and I never receive a call back when I leave a message. There have been times when reception has not contacted me about specialist appointments and I have missed out on seeing a specialist as a result. Considering finding another doctor due to this ongoing issue.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Pegado is great, attentive, thorough and doesn’t just write you a prescription and send you on your way. It is true that they don’t answer the phones but if you leave a voicemail I have always had a call back within the hour. Pegado also provides a lot of support above and beyond what he is required. He has a therapist on staff which he offers as free mental health services if you require. Phenomenal in my opinion as therapists will run you $100+ an hour if you don’t have coverage. I have also never had to wait in reception for my appt. he’s always on time, something that I can’t say is true for other gp’s I’ve dealt with in the past.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Good Doctor, but he needs better reception. Very difficult to get hold of someone. I don't think the phone has ever been answered when I call, it always goes to voicemail. PS - The voicemail stating "with the extreme volume of calls" does not illicit any sympathy from me. Staff your office appropriately so that patients are not inconvenienced.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Pegado is an incredible caring and professional doctor. We are very blessed to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A very knowledgeable person, who is very caring for his patients

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016