Ratings for Dr. Kerry F. Moore

Dr. Moore is a pill pusher and uses a new lab called Ameritox. The lab uses gc/ms and the analysis does not take into account for high fluid intake prior to urine drug screen and high metabolism intake which can reduce the amount of a drug in your urine. I had been seeing Dr. Moore for a couple years and he discharged me because I had hydrocodone in my system at an amount that coincided with the amount prescribed. The lab analysis for hydrocodone was set on this urince drug screen for 500 ng/ml, my results came back at over 400 ng/ml and I had no illicit drugs in my system. I asked office manager Connie Adams (BY THE WAY IS VERY RUDE AND UNFRIENDLY) and asked her why I was discharged. She told me I would have to sign a records release and would not tell me over the phone. This has happened to several patients I know who were also being treated for chronic pain. Same story, the amounts were not high enough in their opinion. They manipulate lab results to let patients go as they wish.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Kerry F. Moore's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Tazewell, VA