Ratings for Dr. Moira Mangatal

Very good. Not much else to say that hasn't been said in the previous comments.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Mangatal has been very attentive and thorough at every appointment. She will call with results right away. Her and her staff are truly amazing! She will always take her time and really listen to you!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Mangatal is so patient and as busy as she is she will always give you time to speak. She diagnosed several lifelong conditions that my previous GP failed to. I wish I could share Dr Mangatal with all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Never really went to the doctors much until I started having panic problems. She found me the perfect combo of meds and behavior therapy and I'm on a much better path now, great doctor

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Mangatal is attentive, an excellent listener, up to date on everything related to my care and is clear and caring in her advice and instructions. She's easy to talk with and seems to be a fine person. I consider myself fortunate to have her as my primary-care physician.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Uses a holistic approach, ensures that you aren't just getting medication, but counseling, specialists, tests and regular follow ups to go with it.I was grateful she took me on after living in Thunder Bay for 6 years without a doctor

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Mangatal agreed to take me and my new family on as patients after i gave birth to my first child. I am so glad I found her and don't have to go see a nurse practicioner. She is very personable, patient, and makes appointments easy. She is so caring towards my family I see her as a friend, not just my doctor. She is not taking anymore patients unfortunately, last time I asked. I told my other family about her and now they all want in! Her staff is wonderful, from the jolly receptionist that is always smiling and greets you kindly, the healthcare worker that takes you to your room (she is sooo good with my babies btw!)and the nurse that does immunizations for Dr. Mangatal. If you have the opportunity to get her as a dr, jump on it quick because shes all around the best!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Magnatal is a wonderful doctor, not only does she listen, she never makes you feel rushed and is very efficient. She wants to see results, and pay attention to every detail whether it's a refill you need or blood work you haven't gotten yet. She doesn't hesitate to refer you, if needed and always has an answer. She is by the far the best doctor I've had.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Mangatol is Dr. Mymko's replacement at FW Clinic. She is my age, up to date, and listens to my comments. She seems sure of herself, and allows you to have input on the situation. She seems to believe in specialist referrals. She even called me at home with test results. She didn't reach me the first time, and tried until she did reach me. I have dealt with her nurse also, which was great. She has gone thru all the patient's files to learn that some have missed the second dose of required immunizations from the '70's. Good team, nothing negative to add.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010