Ratings for Dr. Andrew Ukleja

Very poor doctor, do not care about patience, no call back. Ukleja's office is even worse. Do not go there. Waste of time and money. Why CCF keeps poor doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My experiences were very similar to the other reviewer. I was never given any information that I didn't know already. His knowledge and experience just didn't shine through. Many different test were ordered and I was never called with the result of those test (and that includes a biopsy. Clearly this was not the type of care I expected to receive. It felt like it was a huge waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I had the same EXACT experience as the other patient who rated Dr. Ukleja in this web site and wrote:" I can't really say anything about the doctor's knowledge. I went to see him and the first visit was good. He ordered various tests including two endoscopies and took biopsies in both. After the discharges he said to follow up within a week. The office refuses to set up an appointment for me to see him. They haven't given me any results from the biopsies and prescribed a Librax over the phone that I couldn't tolerate. No one explained to me that the medicine would cause extreme fatigue and dizziness before I took the medicine. I've explained this to the staff and can't get a call back. I've asked for the results from the biopsies and they told me to call medical records. I don't understand why he orders tests and prescribes medicine over the phone without following up with the patient."

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Ukleja is all that you would expect from a world class institution. Puts himself in your shoes and interacts like a real human being. When no one else would listen, he did, and he found the solution. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Andrew Ukleja's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Lodz, Poland (Grad. 1989)

Sask Health