Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth J. Huelskoetter

Wonderful Dr. She is very kind and an excellent physician. She is also a good surgeon- I would know!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Would not recommend her. She spent less than 3 minutes with me, hurt me during the exam and almost left without doing a breast exam. What gyn forgets to do a breast exam at your annual visit? Use someone, anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I'm confused that others have not had an excellent experience with Dr. Huelskoetter. She is kind and compassionate and took a great deal of time to explain things to me. I had a lot of questions and was very nervous when I saw her the first time I saw her and she made me feel like I was her only patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Huelskoetter to anyone looking for a doctor who truly cares.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Was no help on figuring out why I kept having miscarriages. Would not recommend her AT ALL.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. H is young and very nice person. But I did not feel like she gave me the time and attention I wanted, being it was a first time pregnancy and I had a ton of questions. I never felt 100% at ease with her. She has started her own practice and the office is chaotic with the transition. She is a nice person, but not very informative unless I ask the "right" questions.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Elisabeth J. Huelskoetter's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield West