Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Seaver

Outstanding professional dr and practice. Non-invasive, painless procedure, extremely successful! Insurance paid everything. I am happy & free of horrible hemorrhoids 7 years later. Don't delay, do today!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Now because the office was lax in sending my checks to thier billing office I've been threatend with the old collection agency . All because Analita cant forward my payments in a timely fashion. Definitley stay away from this Person...and her staff unless you want more grief than when you started.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Went in for laser hemmroid treatment and was told 4-6 treatments...then after a few visits was told possibly up to 10 treatments. At over $400 per visit I wonder if I should have opted for a more traditional treament as I truely feel they don't quite have the technology quite right yet. After skipping one week before treatment #7(dr. suggestion) I feel I'm as bad if not worse than when I started. I hope nothing happened...now I not only worry about my original problem I have concerns about my future health. I have concluded...the treatments are very inavasive...quick...but I have doubts that they are effective for everyone...maybe some people but definitly didn't work for me. I would suggest exploring the traditional methods before attempting laser procedures at least until the technology and results have been researched and studied a bit more. This is no way a slam on Dr. Seaver as I know she believes that her procedure is cutting edge. I'm merely suggesting check all your options.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Linda E. Seaver's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)