Ratings for Dr. Steven C. Thomas

My doctor is Dr. Steven C. Thomas located at the Knee and Shoulder Institute. He is wonderful: highly professional, competent, experienced, empathetic, scholarly and knowledgeable. He put me at ease and did an amazing job talking me through my diagnosis and treatment plan. His assistant is extremely helpful and took care of every bump in the road. I've only had exceedingly positive experiences with them both. I highly recommend Dr. Steven C. Thomas.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Thomas is an excellent doctor and so knowledgeable. I did wait for a bit to see him but once he got into the room he spent a long time answering all my questions and explaining all the details regarding my knee surgery. His staff is very nice and efficient!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

My first experience with Dr. Thomas went well. Nice facility, staff, and a short wait time before I saw the doctor. He was very clear and easy to talk with as well. I enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

The entire complex is excellent. They have everything you need at one location, x-rays, MRI scans, and physical therapy.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone. I would tell them that he and his staff do great work and that it's hard to find an equivalent doctor and service provider, especially in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Thomas has been a fantastic help in regards to my recovery and physical therapy thus far. I have been going to his facility for the past few months and he has been giving great advice and guidance since day one.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

My appointments with Dr. Thomas have all gone great. He did a good job of explaining my surgery and recovery and what I can do to get back to full strength. I feel about as healthy as I ever have and that has a lot to do with the doctor and his treatment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

From top to bottom the best medical facility I've been to in Las Vegas. The people, employees, and doctor are the greatest!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

I like that I am able to register all of my information online.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

The rehab process was pleasant, everyone was nice. Now I have NO PAIN!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Steven C. Thomas's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal