Ratings for Dr. John G. Deleonibus

Not personable and almost rude. Does not empathize with patients. Looking for a new podiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Just saw Dr. D. for a piece of glass in my foot. He got it out and brought me instant relief. I would recommend Dr. Delenoibus to all and am so grateful for his prompt and expert care!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Will NEVER go back here, quite possibly the worst overall experience

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Very impressed! My son had a mystery foot issue - 2 trips to the ER , X-ray, MRI still didn't know what was wrong. Went to see Dr D - he suspected foreign body infection, ordered an immediate sonogram - sure enough there was something in my son's foot. Dr deleonibus put us on his surgery schedule that very evening and removed the unwanted crab spine. One week later everything has healed up perfectly. Very pleased with knowledgable, efficient, skilled dr!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I agree with the last review. He does have a very dry sense of humor and is especially great with older grumpier people and making them laugh/feel comfortable. My dad is one of them and absolutely loves dr. D. My dad should have had his foot removed about 15 years. Dr. D has taken extrodinary care of him. He tells you how it is and doesn't sugar coat anything, very upfront,but does his job well. He doesn't cut corners and takes his time with you. If you have gentler demeaner or get offended easily, he may not be the dr for you.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

All right, I understand the reviews saying this doc is rude. He's not really. He has a dry sense of humor and so do I, so we click. I give him more hell than he can give me and I always leave his office laughing. I told him my toe looked like "Operations Gone Badly". We laughed and laughed. I like this crazy doctor. He's knowledgeable and shoots it to you straight. Maybe he's not good at delivery of what he says, but you don't have to guess what he's talking about. I'd rather that.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

saved my feet!! Over the past 5 years have faced possible amputation of first the left leg and then the right 18 months later. Each time, Dr.D said he could save my feet if I did exactly as I was told to do. I did what he said and called him with any questions I had (He always called back ). Today I have both of my feet and they look great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very Rude and Arrogant Seems knowledgeable but told me I was to keep my filthy hands off of my foot, Claimed to have told me things I was supposed to do but did not. Will be looking for another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Cancelled me as a patient in the middle of an appointment. All of a sudden he wanted $50.00 from my earlier visit, I asked why he didn't mention it earlier. They said I should have known since I signed a form (standard form for any doctor). And then he told them (his staff)to sever all ties. So they did on the spot while I was sitting in their chair with my shoes and socks off. I put my shoes on and asked if this was for real that they would not treat my toe and they said "yes". And so I left. Came back for a referral they said they would supply but nothing had changed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. John G. Deleonibus's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD