Ratings for Dr. Sahar Shoukry

When I went to this doctor I felt very cared for and treated well. I recomend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met. I don't know how she even still can operate as a doctor. She is more harm to people then use.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She wasn'the 100% sure of the diagnosis for my skin rash. Gave me an ointment to try for 2 weeks and if not resolved then she said a referral to a dermatologist would be made. I thought this was a good plan.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

All these negative reviews are very true. She is a pill pusher who just handed me a prescription that even I knew was not what I needed. She may be a nice person, I don't know, but not a great doctor from my experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I would not recommend her at all. She was very quick to try and rule it out as a standard everyday issue even after I told her about the disease I was diagnosed with earlier but a different doctor. She did not even recognize the name of the medication I was taking so obviously that did not help much. She was rude, had no emotion and I felt like she ignored everything I said. I left feeling sad and angry and immediately made an appointment with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

It was this doctor's correct diagnosis and quick referral to a Wpg surgeon that has extended my life. I found her to be pleasant, attentive and thorough. I would certainly request her services again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Horrible doctor. Doesn't care about patients, hands out meds to anyone without asking why, always late, shows zero emotion, and takes double the time it takes other doctors to get things done. Completely useless!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Would not recommend her. Does not make eye contact, usually late. Doesn't care to answer any questions. Poor bed side manner. Looks up everything on her black berry, does not wash her hands.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Very efficient doctor. She did a great deal regarding one of my health issues. Got me diagnosed and treated in the right time. She is professional and knowledgeable doctor. I'm thankful to her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

terrible!!! has no manners.does not even smile. i see someone collecting a pay check. No love for her job or patients.our family does not recommend her to anyone. also she does not seem to care when you are telling her about your problems or symptoms.we most certainly will not be returning!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012