Ratings for Dr. Diane Flood

Dr. Flood is thoroughly knowledgable. She is kind and patient and takes the time to listen . She never rushes her pztients which is absolutely crucial in making a thorough diagnosis. She is very caring and compationate and is always smiling thus putting a very positive face on an otherwise negative situation. Her bedside manners are very profedsional and she in stantly puts the patuent at ease. I was very lucky and fortunate on the night I was in the ER that it was her turn to do the rounds and that I was to be taken care of by such a brilliant doctor. I reccomend her very highly and wish her the very best in all of her endavours.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Flood is worth the wait. Her knowledge, bedside manner and her patient care is exceptional. Dr. Flood listens to her patients and structures her patient care around their needs. She is a delight and a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Knowledgeable, proactive, and listens to the patient! She genuinely cares about the patient's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very surprised at her poor bedside manners. Needs to listen more and show more compassion.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Flood is the best. Great bedside manners. Takes the time to explain things. She tests to ensure all is examined. Can't say enough about her. You will be pleased with her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Flood is the best!!! She is a great listener and Her bedside manor is top notch. She explains the results of Your tests and Your diagnosis. I am so lucky to have Her. My condition was getting progressively worse so She ran more tests and found the problem. I am now on a puffer and it has made all the difference in the world. Thank You Dr. Flood.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

From my experience, the BEST doctors are hard to book hence the difficulty in getting an appointment. Dr. Flood is worth the wait - perseverance pays off!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

i have left four msgs. no one has ever called me back. have severe asthma need home oxygen. was reffered almost 2 months ago by my gp, still nothing. she is a joke so is all the staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Just finished my first appointment with Dr. Flood and couldn't wait to find some site to comment on how kind, funny, and knowledgeable she was. She listens as well as asks thorough questions to try and get the best understanding of your situation. The staff just highlighted the experience even more. Such a good vibe when dealing with them all.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Flood yesterday. She is very kind and She listens to what You say. She knows the right questions to ask. I was so relieved to get a proper diagnoses . I have been dealing with a bad cough for months. After my family doctor trying several things I told Her this is not working send me to a specialist. I was so glad She sent me to Dr. Flood. She had me diagnosed very quickly and I would not have even guested the diagnoses. THANK YOU Dr.Flood!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014