Ratings for Dr. Diane Flood

Dr. Flood is outstanding! She's so knowledgeable, kind, caring and compassionate. She truly listens to what you have to say and always addresses any concerns you might have. My asthma has proven ro be difficult to treat and slow to respond. Dr. Flood is very aware of this and is onstantly looking at and informing me of new and innovative treatments. Since I have been under Dr. Floods care my condition has improved as has my quality of life. Not enough adjectives to describe how amzing this lady is.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I love Dr. Flood and wish she was all my doctors (and I have good doctors)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr Flood is one of a kind. She has come to see my dad in the hospital on her own time. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes a holistic approach to their care. We are blessed that our paths have crossed. She is always a light for our family and may she always continue to shine. We simply love her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Flood is thoroughly knowledgable. She is kind and patient and takes the time to listen . She never rushes her pztients which is absolutely crucial in making a thorough diagnosis. She is very caring and compationate and is always smiling thus putting a very positive face on an otherwise negative situation. Her bedside manners are very profedsional and she in stantly puts the patuent at ease. I was very lucky and fortunate on the night I was in the ER that it was her turn to do the rounds and that I was to be taken care of by such a brilliant doctor. I reccomend her very highly and wish her the very best in all of her endavours.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Flood is worth the wait. Her knowledge, bedside manner and her patient care is exceptional. Dr. Flood listens to her patients and structures her patient care around their needs. She is a delight and a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Knowledgeable, proactive, and listens to the patient! She genuinely cares about the patient's wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very surprised at her poor bedside manners. Needs to listen more and show more compassion.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Flood is the best. Great bedside manners. Takes the time to explain things. She tests to ensure all is examined. Can't say enough about her. You will be pleased with her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Flood is the best!!! She is a great listener and Her bedside manor is top notch. She explains the results of Your tests and Your diagnosis. I am so lucky to have Her. My condition was getting progressively worse so She ran more tests and found the problem. I am now on a puffer and it has made all the difference in the world. Thank You Dr. Flood.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

From my experience, the BEST doctors are hard to book hence the difficulty in getting an appointment. Dr. Flood is worth the wait - perseverance pays off!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015