Ratings for Dr. Robyn Watts

Dr. Watts is a very nice person and a gifted surgeon, cosmetically she did a great job on me. But, since the blood tests done on the day of my surgery showed that I was anemic, I feel the surgery should not have been performed until that condition was rectified: "recognizing and treating anemia before any elective surgery is extremely important, and could be a life saving intervention.”

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Watts is an awesome person and an amazing surgeon. Her work is impressive - meticulous! She is so warm and caring. She's also very knowledgeable and uses the latest techniques.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Dr Watts is the perfect surgeon - she performed my breast reduction recently and what an amazing job she did! She is caring, helpful, knowledgeable and has a wonderful personality. You're #1!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr Watts did my breast reduction last month and achieved a fantastic result :). She is always so wonderful and so great in all ways. She knows exactly what you want and is so personable and open to any and all questions. Bree is also so wonderful and brightens your day!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I'm so relieved and happy that I chose Dr. Watts to do my breast augmentation. Waiting a few extra minutes in the office is a very small price to pay for her excellent service. And even though she's a busy woman, she's very efficient with booking patients; I only had to wait a couple weeks when I phoned to book a consultation (compared to a few months for inferior surgeons) and the wait from when I phoned to book my surgery was aprox. 6 weeks. Her receptionist Bree is as friendly as she is. They've both made my choice for surgery a great experience. I did a lot of research when finding my surgeon. Her credentials are top notch, she works out of one of the best surgical centres (the staff are also excellent at the Cambie centre), and there's a certain comfort you get as a woman knowing another woman is going to be giving you new breasts! She knew exactly what I needed and I never second guessed her. I strongly recommend Dr. Watts.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Watts and her team were a true blessing for me. I spent a year doing my research in finding the right surgeon for myself before I met her. My mom had actually come across Robyn's name through her own doctor and said she came highly recommended. When I went in for my consultation, I was greeted warmly by her staff and felt completely comfortable when speaking with her about my questions and concerns. The day of my surgery I was incredibly nervous but just before I was put under, Dr. Watts took my hand and told me she'd take good care of me. From that moment of comfort I knew everything was going to go well. Since my surgery, I've seen Dr. Watts a few times for the usual check up and her care for me the day I met her has not changed since. I hope that anyone looking into getting surgery gives Robyn and her staff the opportunity to show their true support and devotion :-)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Watts is phenomenal and so is her staff. She is smart, fun,approachable AND a good surgeon. Breast feeding my 2 kids had destroyed my breasts and they had ended up looking like two poor small eggs in a pan! Now I look normal and feminine again. My husband was completely against the surgery but he has now thanked me for it. (typical man!) I am truly happy with the results, my only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Robyn Watts is fantastic! Great personality, extremely knowledgable. I brought my 7 year old daughter in and it was possibly the best experience we have had with a doctor. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

A truly wonderful surgeon. Its been over a year since my breast surgery and I am so happy. Such a positive experience and a terrific outcome.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I am totally over the moon with my trans-formative surgical experience with Dr. Robyn Watts. She was as excited to do my procedure as I was to have it done. She knew exactly how to get the result I wanted and did a beautiful job of the surgery with a very tidy surgical scar with no lumps or bumps. When I had a post operative concern she returned to the office to meet with me when she had been en route to a weekend getaway. Brie, in the office is friendly and efficient with scheduling and office visits. As a bonus, Robyn has a great sense of humor and we have enjoyed a few good laughs together during our visits. I recommend wholeheartedly the services provided by Dr. Watts and her terrific team.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Robyn Watts's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients