Ratings for Dr. Renata Abraszko

I had neurological pain and really weird stuff going with my body since accident in 2011. For all this years I did not know, what is wrong with me. I was suspected with MS, but did not have it. Six years of nightmare. I had seen Dr Abraszko twice: first time she did not assumed like other Drs, she listened. She send me for petechial contusion scan which showed, that I have brain damage. Second time she gave me details of neurologists that will help my GP to manage treatment for me. I am sure if i will need disc fusion surgery, she will be Dr that I ask to do it.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Not happy with how she treated my husband who was diagnosed with an inflammed L5. After several blood test done, MRI, CT scans, Galium scans, etc. she said it will just settle down by itself. She didnt say what to do and left us hanging. Doesnt not have any plan to, at least, alleviate the pain. AND she doesnt bulk bill. Even the blood test done have to be paid $150 everytime she asked us to have a test.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr Abraszko really knows what she is talking about. She is helpful, patient and thorough. Her dedication to her patients is extraordinary. Surgery is always a scary thing to consider, but if I had to go through it again, I would do it with this Dr. She and her support staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

After 3 years Dr. Abraszko's service has progressively gotten worse. My mum saw her regarding a lower back injury from work and she has done very well in the first year with surgery and information. However my mother has been trying to follow up because her pain is returning and is also radiating on her right side of the body from her face to her toes. Refusing a second surgery, the only other recommendation Dr. Gives are quarterly injections which we believe to be a cause to her belpalsy. Not only that, Dr. Abraszko is delaying her worker's insurance waiting for a report which was requested 6 months ago from solicitors. I'm sure she is a great doctor as she truly cared at the beginning, but after all this time we are clueless on how her service is of any help now.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Abraszko did a L3-L4 disc replacement surgery for me one year ago, Dr Abraszko did everything she could to find my problem where other doctors had failed. My disc replacement surgery went well, and other neurosurgeons who have seen my scans have commented on what an excellent job she done on me. My injury is work related and doctor Abraszko puts the insurance company in their place. I got complaints from work that she was too conservative and didn't rush me back to work too soon, and my hours weren't increased to anymore than I could handle. Whilst Dr Abrazsko can be abrupt, she is straight forward and explains everything to you and shows you on your scans what she is talking about. I recommend Dr Abraszko and will continue to see her for all my back related follow ups.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Great doctor ! she is straight to the point and know exactly what she is doing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr Renara has helped me tremendously, I had a brain tumour last year, which she removed, and she got rid of all of it. She did a very good job, I can't thank her enough. She has a gift all right, and I thank God for her and my family does as well, because I am here today because of her work.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I have had a back fusion and an anterior fusion( through the stomach) with Dr Renata Braszko. She came highly recommended by my Physiotherapist. Dr Abraszko has helped me get my life back. God has given her a gift to repair spinal injuries. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for the best neurosurgeon in the Liverpool or MacArthur area.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr Abraszko is thorough and highly professional. I have selected her to perform my surgery. She has expert subject matter knowledge and refuses to collaborate with the insurance company shonkys that exist. She is truly there for her patients. Her practice is always busy. I would rate her very highly. A+++++++

Submitted June 14, 2014