Ratings for Dr. Effat Aghanajafi

I am very saddened by her death. She was a good friend and colleague. May God help her family cope with her loss. She was such a wonderful person and a very competent doctor. Rest in peace Effat.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

She was a friendly and trustworthy doctor. I had seen her in the past, lost the office number and was googling the number and saddened that she passed away. My sincere condolences to her family and friends. She was a wonderful, empathetic and kind doctor. I wish more people were like her Viral DL

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I called her office today to book an appointment and it was really sudden to hear that she has passed. She was really a nice knowledgeable family dr.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I am so shocked to hear of her passing. I enjoyed her once we had got to know each other after a few visits. I found her very kind and supportive. I also found her knowledgeable and applaud her for redoing her training to meet Canadian requirements and moving her clinic to lovely new premises. My sincere condolences to all her family and friends. Barbara

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Effat Aghanajafi passed away last month after battling for breast cancer. For former patients, your complaints about her being late was actually about her dealing with her own illness. RIP Dr. Effat.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

she has been my family doctor for the past 4 years. she's almost never ontime.i have had to wait up to 2 hours to see her on an appointment (2011). I have moved out of the neighborhood since 2 years and on many occations I have had to call her to ask for guidance and not a single time has she agreed to talk to me and her receptionist always says she's not in whereas I found out that she in fact was in the office and with a patiant. why lie?? when I asked wherther I could get a copy of my med ical history her receptionist said I would only be able to get one upon a written request even though I needed it for my citizenship application and utgently needed the documents. basically it seems she does not feel responsible enough toward her own patiants. I will be changing my family doctor as soon as I find another one. anyone would be better than her!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

she is very unethical, irresponsible and not punctual at all. I had three appointments with her; in the first visit, she sent me back without listening to my problem. for the second appointment, she didn't show up without any notice to her patients. it seems she doesn't have any respect towards any one's time. she did the same thing for my third appointment and this time after I was sitting there for 30 minutes i asked the front desk to call her and the doctor even didn't know that she had a patient booked. she is very unorganized, not helpful at all, and she doesn't care about her patients. she is not recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

It was such a relief to find Dr. Aghanajafi and I feel blessed that she was able to take me on. I love the way she is friendly; she has a very diverse knowledge and she respects my own intuition/alternative methods regarding my health. She puts me at ease regardless of the problem. I have suggested her to my friends but unfortunately she is in such demand that she cannot take new patients. She could of course, and make a lot more money, but her integrity doesn't allow her to do this. Nice change! If there were two of her, her practice would fill up immediately.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Aghanajafi. She is a breath of fresh air to the neighbourhood, being efficient, energetic and reassuringly knowledgeable. She's got a great "bedside manner". I'm also happy to have a woman doctor available nearby. I inherited her from Dr. Greenwood. The person they could happily get rid of is the sour-faced receptionist Mila or whatever her name is. She's a real downer, especially when you're forced to sit facing her while you wait for Dr. Aghanajafi.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor to anyone especially to pregnant women. After two years being with her I finally decided not to go to her anymore.This doctor doesn't care about the patient. She is always late and despite the appointment you have to wait at least 45 minutes. She is not polite and she is very rude. Even though she gave her phone number to me as a pregnant woman to call her in emergency situation when I called her for the first time because my baby did not kick, she talked to me very rude and she was very impolite. Also, in the last week, she suddenly announced me that she referred me to another doctor because she could not take care of my pregnancy ( I think she had some legal problem) while she has told me that she would be my doctor in the hospital. She is also always in rush and her staff also are very rude and impolite . Even when I told the doctor about her staff's behavior she talked to me very bad. I do not recommend her to any one!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013