Ratings for Dr. Douglas H. Mahn

I have been a patient of Dr. Mahn’s since the 2007/2008 timeframe, and with each visit, I experience the same welcoming atmosphere. Dr. Mahn has perfected the winning combination of excellent customer service, professional dentistry and periodontal skills, and up-to-date techniques with the health and aesthetics of the patient at the forefront. I have a medical condition that plays havoc on my teeth and have required extensive dental work involving numerous implants. Each member of the staff has the same customer oriented mindset…they are genuinely friendly, extremely knowledgeable in their field, and willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. mahn is great. Did my gum grafting, explained everything and followed up afterwards. It looks great. I recommend him to anyone. I agree about the company consult fee, but it is worth it. I think you should have a connection to your dentist, I found mine.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Terrific experience! I had previous connective gum grafts with two different periodontists out of the area, and was dreading having to go through the experience again. My dentist referred me to Dr. Mahn; he and his entire staff are excellent! I presented as a very unenthusiastic patient, yet his patience was limitless as he thoroughly explained his diagnosis and recommended approach. The day of the surgery, he took additional time to ensure I was comfortable, since I had previously admitted to my low threshold of pain. The procedure was over before I knew it, and was pain free. His staff called the night of the surgery as well as a few days later to check on my recovery, which was very much appreciated. I actually don't dread the next round!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Mahn and his staff have a lot of energy. It is a vibrant office. I went to see Dr. Mahn for a gingivectomy, to make my uppper front teeth look longer by removing gum. He explained the procedure in details and asnwered all my questions during the consultation. My procedure went very smoothly with little to no pain and the result is fantastic. It seems like I have new teeth, they are much longer. I no longer have a gummy smile. The only thing I wish they would do is not make you pay for consultation fee if you do the procedure with them. I had to pay for the consultation which did not take more than 30 minutes and then paid for the procedure. They should waive the consultation fee if you do the procedure with them. Another thing is that they all talk too much in that office and at the beginning it felt like I was in a used car shop with all the used car sales people pushing me to buy a car. Overall, I absolutely recommend Dr. Mahn, he is very detail oriented and listens very well.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Mahn and staff are incredible! He took the time to explain what I needed, why I needed it and explained the procedure. He answered all of my million questions with a smile. Kamryn made scheduling SO easy - she gave me all of the information that I didn't even know I needed. The procedure was easy and recovery has been easy. Dr. Mahn even called hours after surgery to see how I was doing. Very personal and great doctor w/ the BEST office staff. I would recommend to anyone! All around A+. Easy on the eyes as well :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I was very anxious about having my gum grafts done, but Dr. Mahn and his staff were fantastic. He explained everything, followed up after the procedure and I was really surprised at the results and how quickly it healed. A lot of worry prior to the procedure but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I was very impressed with how they put me at ease and how personable they all were. I will definitely recommend and will be going back to Dr. Mahn to have more grafts done. Excellent

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Mahn and his staff were terrific. Very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Mahn did excellent work on my gum grafting. I am very happy with how it looks:) Dr. Mahn took so much time to discuss the procedure etc beforehand, making sure I understood the expectations for the outcome. I have already recommended him to others!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Mahn did an outstanding job on my dental implant! He is professional and tells you exactly what to expect during the course of treatment. I would recommend Dr. Mahn to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr Mahn is extremely professional and knowledgeable. He and his staff provided excellent service, both technically and administratively. He performed a jaw bone graph on an implant. The bone had deteriated over the years and today it’s regenerated. Yay! The entire procedure was explained in terms I understood, with the underlying technical logic. The price was reasonable and included follow-up care. My insurance had questions and the staff provided additional information to resolve them instantly. Visits were extremely punctual and I was treated not only like a patient, but a customer. The guy is charismatic, absolutely loves what he does and does great job. Dr Mahn is the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

extremely knowledgeable, attentive, caring and gentle, professional staff, reasonable cost, fees discussed/explained thoroughly up front to include follow up care- Procedures are discussed and alternate plans also evaluated during consolidations. Results are incredible (gum and bone grafs and implants) All around nice guy and is passionate about what he does! I'm smiling today!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010