Ratings for Dr. Paul Kyle

Dr.Kyle and his staff are amazing and always greet us with a smile! My son has been seeing Dr.Kyle for several years and we couldn't imagine anyone else looking after his smile!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Kyle and the staff we encountered were so friendly my son can't wait to come back. He left asking when he can come again!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

When we went for our initial consultation the staff made my children very relaxed and calm. Everyone is so pleasant. Dr.Kyle suggested a palatal expander for my daughter. I was pretty nervous about the whole procedure, she has had it in for nearly a month now and has adjusted well too it. We had no problems at all. The staff have all been womderful and helped reassure us thru the expansion process. Definitely glad we choose to see Dr.Kyle. Thank you to the staff and Dr.Kyle for all there hard work. They are definitely dedicated to their profession,

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

My son had to see Dr. Kyle for an emergency on his birthday, which understandably upset him. Dr. Kyle and the staff were all great at calming him down and they even gave him a special birthday balloon! They really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Good to see he's been able to help others so well. Makes me wonder what the heck I'm doing wrong? I went to an emergency dentist who claimed my jaw bite was off by 5 mm and that an orthodontist would probably need to use braces to correct it. I go and see Dr. Kyle and he seemed to co poetry disagree with the dentist that seemed so sure. I wasn't going to argue, he's the jaw doctor after all. Well, after doing little to no investigation, I am the proud owner of a 500 dollar jaw splint that has only turned my jaw popping into a grind show that sounds like popcorn in a microwave. I appreciate his efforts custom making a splint but no Jaw MRI or x Ray at least? Before seeing this "miracle worker", I could at least sit up and look at a computer and do homework. Now no thanks to Paul Kyle, my jaw goes 0 to 100 real quick and not in a good way...

Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Kyle and his staff do a wonderful job. They are excellent at what they do, I am happy to say I love my dentist!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Staff are wonderfu! Just a little observation about the doc himself...rushes through appointments and can be a little rough.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Everyone in the office is so kind and welcoming when you go in. You feel like you're at home.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

VERY friendly inviting enviroment, each visit was great.in an emergancy situation they would go out of their way to help you

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I love going to Dr. Kyle's office. He is an amazing dentist and the staff is just as amazing. They make sure everything is super clean and each visit it a great one. I appreciate all the work they do.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Paul Kyle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Kyle has been practicing orthodontics in Sudbury since 1991. He obtained his orthodontic specialty degree from the University of Western Ontario. Dr. Kyle and his entire orthodontic team are dedicated to providing quality patient care in a relaxed friendly environment. Dr. Kyle's office features the latest in technology to ensure that his patients receive the most up to date and efficient care. Come visit Dr. Kyle and his team and let them help you improve your smile.

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
Mail Handlers
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options