Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Price

I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THIS DOCTOR .HE DOES NOT ACT LIKE HE CARES . PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOC. ONE WHO ACTS LIKE THEY CARE .ONE WHO WANTS TO LISTENS TO YOU AND NOT HURRY IN ONE ROOM AND OUT TO GET TO THE NEXT ROOM. WENT I GOT IN MY CAR I JUST BALD MY EYES OUT. I WENT FOR HELP AND LEFT HURT. PLEASE FIND A DOCTOR THE ASKED QUESTION AND LISTENS TO U

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Price was the hospitalist in charge of my case at Brunswick hospital. He was adamant about not giving me pain medicine, even though I was suffering. He denied fluids the whole time I was admitted, even though my urine was RED. He did manage to order several tests. This doctor didn't hear me at all. He was under the impression I was an 'addict' looking for a fix. I've never been addicted to anything except maybe coffee. He let me lay in my own sweat and filth for two days...begging for relief and answers. After two days and no answers, he discharged me home and wrote a Rx for a steroid to treat my Lupus. I left that hospital with a high fever and was still very very sick. My daughter picked me up and took me straight to New Hanover where, upon admission, I had a fever of 103 and a very bad strep infection. My advice is to find a doctor who thinks for themselves (instead of hearsay)and makes listening to the patient a priority.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Great loss to everyone in the Leland Brunswick County area

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. Price and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and caring to their patients. I would strongly reccommend their services to other patients in the community.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Kevin D. Price's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)