Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Rodriguez

El equipo de trabajo super bien pero dr magic no me gusto no me dio la silueta que esperaba me dejo grasa en la parte de atras y en la cintura los gluteos no me los redondeo a los lados, si alguien se va hacer algun procedimiento pienselo bien antes de hacerlo con el

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Words cannot describe how pleased and happy I feel. Dr. Rodriguez and his staff at Xiluet Cosmetic are phenomenal. Their delicateness and professionalism to their patience is incomparable. He was very detailed and precise when I consulted him about what I wanted and his recommendations are trustworthy. God bless him and his staff at Xiluet Cosmetic. I will highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and his staff at Xiluet Cosmetic to my colleagues and family. He is the best doctor! Dr. Magic Mike!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Came from out of state. Suppose to have surgery today and he stated he can't do it. Despite my contract and him knowing because I spoke with his staff at hiss 8040 Peters facility for 2 hrs about my surgery being on June 8th. I'm a medical professional myself and this is not what you do. Rodriquez contracts with lux body and seduction and he is part of their entity and is not exempt for not being knowledgeable on the poor communication and these scam companies do. He should know what patients he has to do surgery on the day before. Again he knew about mine. Even when in his office on June 7th, he didn't even speak to me or my husband, but yet your my surgeon. I have a mountain load of evidence and have already spoken with lawyer and will proceed to first send letter to their companies contacting Florida Registrar of Business to start suite. Stay tuned......... has the nerves to have a daughter but do someone elses daughter wrong.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

He's amazing! He's such a detailed man! Everyone says my BBL looks extremely natural, nobody can even suggest it's not natural. He made me feel so comfortable and suggested realistic advice for my body. He's very attentive to wishes, the only thing I would change is the staff to patient communication as far as them letting you know things in advanced like last minute things you need for your surgery that are costly that should be said before a week before surgery. They should definitely start selling some bbl pillows as well, it would be a great asset to the company. (Pun intended) above all, he's great and well recommended to all!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Rodriguez is very friendly and so is his staff. Sometimes he is even funny, which helps us to feel comfortable before the procedure. I'm very happy with the results of my tummy tuck and liposuction. He's young but very competent. I definitely recommend doctor Rodriguez.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW VERY HAPPY AND PLEASED IM WITH MY FACELIFT., Thank you! i love my face !!!! you are the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is amazing I love my results of my Liposuction it was painfree and easy I am bathing suit ready!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

SOOOO HAPPY! Got a great deal, Face and Neck Lift, my upper and lower eyes, fat grafting to my cheek, and a laser for my skin. He seems kind of young, but couldn't match this package anywhere and he did an awesome job!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010