Ratings for Dr. David A. Hecht

Dr,Hecht is an amazing doctor/surgeon. He fixed my deviated septum and I could not be happier with the results. His work is fantastic! Highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr david Hecht is Exceptional. He knows exactly whats hes doing. I'm very pleased with my nose job. thank you dr hecht, I give you a million stars.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

David Hecht, MD is an exceptional surgeon. He is easy to talk to understands what you want and makes our vision a reality with his skillful eye and hands. He is an artist and everything he touches is incredible! I trust him with my face and that should say it all!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

This is the story of how Dr. Hecht ruined my nose for my lifetime... My breathing is still compromised after all these corrective attempts. Had surgery in june 2008. Immediately after splint was taken off there were 3 irregularities on my right side, one was VERY obvious was part of the ear graft he used and was sticking out (protruding out of the skin) two, was the entire graft you could see the outline (my skin is thin which I have discussed with current surgeons that he should not have done this) Three, irregularity was a dip just above my tip that was NOT there before surgery ( he built up my tip and didnt fill in the area in bet the graft and my tip. . 6 weeks later he TRIED to fix it IN HIS OFFICE because he didnt want to upset his reputation by taking me back to the hospital and put me under anethesia and he said that I would have to pay for it In his office, during this 2nd attempt his assistant (Veronica) had to hold me down due to the pain, I was sweating and shaking from the pain, he injected me with 12 shots in my nose VERY PAINFUL.After the tape came off the irregularities were still there!!. My nose looked worse because the swelling was coming down from the first surgery. 2 months later, a 3rd attempt was made to correct, he tried to "needle" the cartlidge,that was still sticking out, down. Didnt' work. 4th time he took me in to the hospital again (on my expense, asked him to meet me half way and wouldn't). he then took out only half the graft he put in from my ear in the first surgery which created a dent about as wide as a pencil, and created two new bumps that have never gone away. I will send anyone pics to see his hack job...... He then tried to calm down the bump by using steroid injections ( this was the 5 th attempt to correct) and thinned my skin so bad that I have a permanent dermal scar. Prioir to surgery, I asked him if he felt comfortable doing this procedure, and he said yes, Obviously a doctor having to try 5 times to correct it was not capable nor experienced to take on my nose. It was completely unethical for him to do what he did. What kind of doctor tries 5 times and makes it worse. he should have refered me to a doctor that could perform this surgery. Today every doctor that I have seen (3 top ones in LA , One in TX One in NH) says that he performed below the standard of care. If you would like to know more details contact me Aztrigal@gmail.com . i can supply you with photos. the photos he takes at his office or no detailed enough. I have proof. This entry is NOT an exageration of what transpired. I am a middle age college educated profesional woman, not someone just trying to ruin his reputation from a surgery ( realizing that outcomes are not always perfect) however Dr. Hecht should have realized that he was not capable of doing this procedure. Other Doctors explain to me in detail what should have been doen. I can share that with you if you want to contact me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Laid back, friendly staff and awesome results by doctor Hecht!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Good job, great staff and nice office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

My experience with Dr. Heht was really good. I am in love with my nose! Prior to surgery I had a slight bump on my nose which I was very self conscious about, considering I'm 18 and I'm self conscious about everything haha. But overall my experience was really good. I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Hecht rescued me. My nose was destroyed by a well know Scottsdale plastic surgeon. Dr. Hecht was the only doctor that was willing to reconstruct the damage. He spent 6 hours on the surgery. He gave me my life back. He is an amazing person and doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Hecht did an amazing job on my cosmetic rhinoplasty! I was always self conscious of my profile in photographs because of a slight hump that made my nose look a little downturned and flat. He recommended a small tip graft as well. I had my surgery on a Tuesday and I was back at work the following Monday. I had zero bruising-just slightly yellow under one eye. The first couple days are pretty rough because you can't breathe through your nose, but other than that it's tolerable, more fatigue than anything. I also scar very easily and was expecting my scar to not heal very well, but it's virtually undetectable. I am super happy with the results. He really could not have done a better job! Now my nose is straight and my tip is perfect! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. David A. Hecht's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp