Ratings for Dr. Marshall R. Yellen

This has to be the worst Dr ever very rude and cold not helpful at all. Was very disappointed in the work he did for me.

Submitted May 12, 2014

My wife had breast reconstruction. The surgery was performed in a hospital. Two weeks after the surgery the wound separated. We went back to Dr. Yellen twice more to follow up. His attitude toward us was dismissive, rude, and condescending, and he spoke as if it was our fault that that the complication occurred. He may be a skilled surgeon, but I would not recommend him to anyone after our last visit. His attitude destroyed all respect. He has no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

He is very cold and realy hard to talk to..He ack like his is so much higher then you..Im am getting beast implants done..I dont realy care how he ack's as long as his work is good..I will repost agter it done.

Submitted May 1, 2011

After a fall in which I broke my right wrist and cut my right upper lip I was referred to Dr. Marshall Yellen, a plastic surgeon, by Dr. Brad Wright, an orthopedic surgeon, to stitch my upper lip. I was in his office no more than 45 minutes, including wait time. He gave me a shot of Lidocaine, placed a few stitches in my lip, prescribed an antibiotic and left the room. I was shocked when I received his bill for $2800, of which my insurance co. paid $2023.93, leaving a balance of $711.50 for me to pay. I feel that is is a ridiculous charge. If someone chooses to go to this doctor I suggest that they ask his charges in advance. He was also very rude and acted as if I was wasting his time.

Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Marshall R. Yellen's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Texas