Ratings for Dr. Sheldon C. Wical

Dr. Wical is the best. I would not trade family dr. for anything. I have five children and we take them to him, always have, we have found he is just as reliable as a pediatrician, if he isn't sure he finds out. Highly reccommended.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Wical took the time to listen to my concerns and explained everything in language that I could understand. He was kind, compassionate and one of the most caring Dr's I've ever visited. His staff was polite, efficient, and made appointments for me around my schedule. I would recommend Dr. Wical to anyone needing a GP.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Seems to be a good listener, however he gives me the impression he is afraid to touch. Most other DRs seem to want to poke, prod, and look. He always seems to be willing to get me into see a specialist if I am concerned about something. I guess figuring out the problem is very important even if he can't do anything about it himself. Many times the students that he has there seem extremely tired. The lab in the same building I used once, the woman that drew my blood didn't wash her hands after keyboarding 10 minutes before she drew my blood.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

I'm very pleased with Dr. Wical. He has a wonderful "bedside manner" and "listens" to his patients. I'm a nurse, working in Long Term Care & I left my previous doctor for him because he is so responsive to his patients. He does not "over-prescribe" and "gets it right the first time!" He has a CNP on staff & she is amazing! Dr. Wical's practice is the best I've dealt with in 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Wical was previously a carpenter, who converted to a doctor. His knowledge and ability to communicate clearly to his patients is a sign of a person truly wanting to help people.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. Sheldon C. Wical's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup