You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Clayton Tuffnell

I've never had a physician who explained so thoroughly my condition and my options. He carefully monitored me and referred me to an oncologist to confirm his diagnosis and allay my fears. Best Dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr Tuffnel because my uterus/fibroids were too large for the referring Gyne to feel comfortable to remove laparoscopically. I had a surgery date booked for the referring Gyne but was referred to Tuffnel one week prior to the surgery date. I had taken the time off work and by the time I saw Dr Tuffnel, the soonest I could take the required time off again was going to be one year later. He told me to contact his office 4 months prior to the desired surgery date (to coincide with my scheduled time off work). When I contacted the office 5 mos prior, they were already booked two months past the 'desired' date. Which means another year to wait. I contacted the original referring Gyne explaining my predicament. She referred to someone else. That wasn't my biggest issue with him. I never felt so violated in my entire life. I am in the exam room on the table waiting for him and he comes in with some woman, who he never explained or introduced, he examined me while she stood there. I appreciate some women want that, but show a little respect!!! Tell me when I arrive for the appointment it is policy, ask me if I want a third party present, or tell me there will be!!! It was so uncomfortable. I was willing to ignore this rudeness if he could do my hysterectomy but I would NEVER recommend him. I felt like he did not respect me or my autonomy.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

The most amazing doctor ever. Delivered my first son and did emergency c section. Second time.he did my d and c. And now he is my doctor with my second child . He was so caring and listens. Always asks if we have questions. Always on time and never late. So organzied. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

He was not my regular OBGYN but delivered my son due to preeclampsia. He was the first obgyn to actually ask how I was feeling and supported me through such a stressful time. I wish all Drs were like him!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I had a large ovarian cyst that needed removal. Dr. Tuffnell was always available to answer questions. He was punctual, knowledgeable and took the time to listen to me. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I've had Dr.Tuffnell for both of my pregnancies and I could not have asked for a better experience! He is very caring, respectful and knowledgable always looking out for what was best for me and baby not to mention I don't think he was ever late throughout my 2 pregnancies. His staff, mainly Kathy were absolutely amazing and always a pleasure to see! My second pregnancy ended up in a scheduled c section and It was an amazing experience and in can barley see my scar! I highly recommend him, I wish all doctors offices were run the same way!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had Dr. Tuffnell for my emergency C-Section and he stepped in as he was the on call doctor at the hospital. He was wonderful, and I liked him very much. He discussed my options with me (though at this point I was begging for a C section) and made sure I made an informed decision. My scar healed beautifully and you can barely see it and now that I'm pregnant with number 2 I will be making the trek from Maple Ridge to Abbotsford (which I swore I wouldn't do) so I will have him again!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Clayton Tuffnell's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've never had a physician who explained so thoroughly my condition and my options. He carefully monitored me and referred me to an oncologist to confirm his ..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fabulous through a miscarriage and first pregnancy! Attentive, knowledgable and compassionate. "

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most compassionate doctor I've ever met. Answered all my questions in detail understood my nervousness going into surgery. Id highly recommend him. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He obviously has a very high opinion of himself. It's too bad it doesn't reflect in his work. Not someone I want to see again!"

December 23, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Tuffnel because my uterus/fibroids were too large for the referring Gyne to feel comfortable to remove laparoscopically. I had a surgery da..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing doctor ever. Delivered my first son and did emergency c section. Second time.he did my d and c. And now he is my doctor with my second child ..."

July 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.kenyon-tuffnell-obgyn.ca" to "http://www.kenyon-tuffnell-obgyn.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2S0" to "V2S 2E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2190 West Railway Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048597725".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "the exam was horrible. i told him i was an sx abuse survivor and he said hed be gentle but he was so rough at my exam that i felt like id been raped again. horr..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was not my regular OBGYN but delivered my son due to preeclampsia. He was the first obgyn to actually ask how I was feeling and supported me through such a s..."

September 30, 2014