Ratings for Dr. Clayton Tuffnell

I wish I have Dr. Tuffnell with my 4th pregnancy. He has been my OB since. Definitely he knows his thing. Very straight to the point and explains things very well. Giving birth normal delivery to an 8 lbs baby, with my weight of 53 that time would be impossible if not for him. It sad we move to victoria, hard to find same OB like Dr. Tufnell. One last thing, he had great staff, very friendly, really monitors their client's appointment etc.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I've been visiting Dr. Tuffnel's office for about 2 years now and can't begin to tell you how happy I am! He is very knowledgeable, very patient and always ready to help. Had a minor surgery done and couldnt be happier. The office is located in a lovely new building and is spacious, calming and very modern. And to top it all he has the best receptionists in the world!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

TTC for 2+ years and saw dr tuffnell and got pregnamt within a month with fertility treatment. They're awesome and quick and very informative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I haven't seen Dr Tuffnell at his office, but have seen him a few times at the Abby hospital. He is super knowledgable, has answered all of my questions in detail, and really has mine and my babies best interest and safety in mind. I think he is super fantastic, and he also has a killer sense of style (not that it matters, but just saying lol)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Tuffnell is a very kind and thoughtful doctor. He does everything he can to ensure his patients are not worried or stressed. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain; but he is also extremely punctual and fast. I feel so comfortable with him and know I am in the best of hands!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am very thankful to have found Dr Tuffnell. He is kind and compassionate. While under his care, I have felt that he has my best interests at heart as well as my health. He has helped to sort out pain issues, even taking requests from other specialists to look for things while I was in surgery with him. He listens to your concerns and works to find a solution for you. I recently had another surgery with Dr Tuffnell. The surgeries of the day were not going as planned and he came out and spoke to me multiple times in preop to ensure me that he was doing his very best to get me into the OR before his time ran out for that day. Dr Tuffnell also attended the very difficult delivery of our grandson and ensured that both mom and baby made it through unscathed. I will definitely continue to see Dr Tuffnell for any related issues.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I've never had a physician who explained so thoroughly my condition and my options. He carefully monitored me and referred me to an oncologist to confirm his diagnosis and allay my fears. Best Dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Fabulous through a miscarriage and first pregnancy! Attentive, knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Most compassionate doctor I've ever met. Answered all my questions in detail understood my nervousness going into surgery. Id highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He obviously has a very high opinion of himself. It's too bad it doesn't reflect in his work. Not someone I want to see again!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015