Ratings for Dr. Clayton Tuffnell

TTC for 2+ years and saw dr tuffnell and got pregnamt within a month with fertility treatment. They're awesome and quick and very informative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I haven't seen Dr Tuffnell at his office, but have seen him a few times at the Abby hospital. He is super knowledgable, has answered all of my questions in detail, and really has mine and my babies best interest and safety in mind. I think he is super fantastic, and he also has a killer sense of style (not that it matters, but just saying lol)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Tuffnell is a very kind and thoughtful doctor. He does everything he can to ensure his patients are not worried or stressed. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain; but he is also extremely punctual and fast. I feel so comfortable with him and know I am in the best of hands!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am very thankful to have found Dr Tuffnell. He is kind and compassionate. While under his care, I have felt that he has my best interests at heart as well as my health. He has helped to sort out pain issues, even taking requests from other specialists to look for things while I was in surgery with him. He listens to your concerns and works to find a solution for you. I recently had another surgery with Dr Tuffnell. The surgeries of the day were not going as planned and he came out and spoke to me multiple times in preop to ensure me that he was doing his very best to get me into the OR before his time ran out for that day. Dr Tuffnell also attended the very difficult delivery of our grandson and ensured that both mom and baby made it through unscathed. I will definitely continue to see Dr Tuffnell for any related issues.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I've never had a physician who explained so thoroughly my condition and my options. He carefully monitored me and referred me to an oncologist to confirm his diagnosis and allay my fears. Best Dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Fabulous through a miscarriage and first pregnancy! Attentive, knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Most compassionate doctor I've ever met. Answered all my questions in detail understood my nervousness going into surgery. Id highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

He obviously has a very high opinion of himself. It's too bad it doesn't reflect in his work. Not someone I want to see again!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr Tuffnel because my uterus/fibroids were too large for the referring Gyne to feel comfortable to remove laparoscopically. I had a surgery date booked for the referring Gyne but was referred to Tuffnel one week prior to the surgery date. I had taken the time off work and by the time I saw Dr Tuffnel, the soonest I could take the required time off again was going to be one year later. He told me to contact his office 4 months prior to the desired surgery date (to coincide with my scheduled time off work). When I contacted the office 5 mos prior, they were already booked two months past the 'desired' date. Which means another year to wait. I contacted the original referring Gyne explaining my predicament. She referred to someone else. That wasn't my biggest issue with him. I never felt so violated in my entire life. I am in the exam room on the table waiting for him and he comes in with some woman, who he never explained or introduced, he examined me while she stood there. I appreciate some women want that, but show a little respect!!! Tell me when I arrive for the appointment it is policy, ask me if I want a third party present, or tell me there will be!!! It was so uncomfortable. I was willing to ignore this rudeness if he could do my hysterectomy but I would NEVER recommend him. I felt like he did not respect me or my autonomy.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

The most amazing doctor ever. Delivered my first son and did emergency c section. Second time.he did my d and c. And now he is my doctor with my second child . He was so caring and listens. Always asks if we have questions. Always on time and never late. So organzied. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015