Ratings for Dr. Clayton Tuffnell

Saw doctor for second opinion and was relieved that he listened and followed protocol for post-menopausal bleeding. Staff offered Tylenol after for pain which was lovely! Someone I'd send my mother too.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Reception and nursing staff are fantastic and friendly. Dr Tuffnell is very calm, approachable and knowledgeable with regards to endometriosis and congenital complications in pregnancy. If he doesn’t know the answer he’s not afraid to refer to a specialist. Overall a very good physician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

TTC-sensitive matter. He did not bother to sit down during the appointment which made me feel rushed and unimportant. I got just a few of my questions answered which, again, made me feel very unimportant. I ended up leaving the office even more upset every single time. Never going back there.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr. Tuffnell was exactly the gynecologist for me! He was direct and to the point. He laid out all my options and gave me the information on each one. He answered every one of the questions I had. He was a positive and familiar face to see when going into surgery. He got right down to business all the while explaining or informing as he went. The surgery was a success and he did a wonderful job! Kathy was an AMAZING help. I think in the first post-op week I must have called her 3 times with concerns I had. She was very patient with me, answered my questions and made me feel very assured. They are a great team and am very thankful for them both!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Tuffnell is so kind and attentive. He genuinely listens to your questions and concerns and takes the time to thoroughly answer them. He is a truly amazing doctor from helping me with fertility issues, doing paps and handling my pregnancy. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and caring. So blessed to be a patient of dr tuffnell

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Kind, caring and a true professional. We were very thankful to have him as our OB for two pregnancys and healthy deliveries now

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I wish I have Dr. Tuffnell with my 4th pregnancy. He has been my OB since. Definitely he knows his thing. Very straight to the point and explains things very well. Giving birth normal delivery to an 8 lbs baby, with my weight of 53 that time would be impossible if not for him. It sad we move to victoria, hard to find same OB like Dr. Tufnell. One last thing, he had great staff, very friendly, really monitors their client's appointment etc.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I've been visiting Dr. Tuffnel's office for about 2 years now and can't begin to tell you how happy I am! He is very knowledgeable, very patient and always ready to help. Had a minor surgery done and couldnt be happier. The office is located in a lovely new building and is spacious, calming and very modern. And to top it all he has the best receptionists in the world!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

TTC for 2+ years and saw dr tuffnell and got pregnamt within a month with fertility treatment. They're awesome and quick and very informative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017