Ratings for Dr. Marjan Charkhsaz

Just awful! Have a problem? Sure let her prescribe you something. Not fixed? Here’s a different perscription. Not Fixed yet? There’s a pill for that ETC. Hope you like being on hold for ETERNITY only to be told you’re calling outside their business hours... at 1025 am

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. charkhsaz is caring and knowledgeable, she has been a blessing in our lives, so happy to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I am seeing this doctor for 7 years now. She is caring, experienced and knowledgeable. I must add that she's most of the time behind the schedule and her staff are not professional. They do not care about patients time or misleading them. For every issue I must make an appointment and many times I prefer to get help from my pharmacist or the internet.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I am a student at SFU, and I come all the way to visit her. She is most caring and kind spoken. She listens to all of what I need to say when I had my injury. She has been my doctor since 2009. Staff are sometimes super busy, but I like my doctor, so I'll wait for her :)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr.charkhsaz is very caring and knowledgeable doctor :) I happy to have her as my family doctor, I can trust her with my health

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I saw this doctor when she first started up because my dr retired and I was desperate. I saw her 2 times and knew I had to find another dr. She was not good. My mom still sees her but doesn't like her either. She is ALWAYS late, won't see you for more than 1 issue, makes you make another appointment for the other issue. If you are searching for a female dr & she is still accepting new patients, move on, she is not good

Submitted January 13, 2017

A wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. So caring towards both me and my elderly mother. Takes time to answer all our questions. Her staff are very hard working as well. We are very grateful to have Dr. Charkhsaz as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr.Charkhsaz is the family doctor of my wife and children.We have been seeing her for several years now.Although she is very busy and running behind the schedule ,but she is very friendly and helpful when we see her.She is a good listener and gives good advice and recommendations.She does not hesitate to make referrals to the specialists whenever it is needed . we found the staff nice and polite most of the time.It is sometimes tough to get an appointment.We hope all these issues will be improved in future.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My family doctor is caring, knowledgeable and kind. She tries her best to diagnose the problem herself or she refers to the right person. I had major facial skin problem and I was dealing with many doctors, specialist and Dermatologist for almost two years without success. As soon as I switched to dr Charkhsaz, her diagnostic and cooperation was amassing. I got cured in three months. There is always space for improvement for doctor and patient relationship. This comment is for those who are unfairly judging doctors for irregularity and waiting time, these are the responsibility of our health care system not to provide enough doctors base on the ratio population. I pray for the long life of all people who gives service to humanity.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Everytime i want to make an appointment shes never there..always sick or away. And on the off chance i get an app you have to wait for hours. 1 time they forgot to cancel my app and when i went in they said i didnt have an app??? I hate this place. They are NOT good doctors. Do not go here...save yourself the agony, pain and tears about not being cared from a family "doctor." She SUCKS.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016