Ratings for Dr. Marjan Charkhsaz

I saw this doctor when she first started up because my dr retired and I was desperate. I saw her 2 times and knew I had to find another dr. She was not good. My mom still sees her but doesn't like her either. She is ALWAYS late, won't see you for more than 1 issue, makes you make another appointment for the other issue. If you are searching for a female dr & she is still accepting new patients, move on, she is not good

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

A wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. So caring towards both me and my elderly mother. Takes time to answer all our questions. Her staff are very hard working as well. We are very grateful to have Dr. Charkhsaz as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr.Charkhsaz is the family doctor of my wife and children.We have been seeing her for several years now.Although she is very busy and running behind the schedule ,but she is very friendly and helpful when we see her.She is a good listener and gives good advice and recommendations.She does not hesitate to make referrals to the specialists whenever it is needed . we found the staff nice and polite most of the time.It is sometimes tough to get an appointment.We hope all these issues will be improved in future.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My family doctor is caring, knowledgeable and kind. She tries her best to diagnose the problem herself or she refers to the right person. I had major facial skin problem and I was dealing with many doctors, specialist and Dermatologist for almost two years without success. As soon as I switched to dr Charkhsaz, her diagnostic and cooperation was amassing. I got cured in three months. There is always space for improvement for doctor and patient relationship. This comment is for those who are unfairly judging doctors for irregularity and waiting time, these are the responsibility of our health care system not to provide enough doctors base on the ratio population. I pray for the long life of all people who gives service to humanity.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Everytime i want to make an appointment shes never there..always sick or away. And on the off chance i get an app you have to wait for hours. 1 time they forgot to cancel my app and when i went in they said i didnt have an app??? I hate this place. They are NOT good doctors. Do not go here...save yourself the agony, pain and tears about not being cared from a family "doctor." She SUCKS.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Horrible clinic. It shows in the dr and with her staff. Actions speak louder then words. The dr is money hungry takes on more patients then she can handle. Be prepared to wait an hour when you have a booked appointment or if you need an appointment you need to book two to three weeks in advance. Its kinda hard to judge how you would be feeling in three weeks We went in for a specialist referral in January. Called back in Feb to follow up. Nothing was done. Called back in March still nothing. The receptionist said she had reminded the dr three times still nothing. Dr. Charkhasaz is not a doctor. She needs to remove the doctor title from her name.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Charkhasz as the physician to me and my daughter. I started seeing her when she was new to the clinic and she has always been pleasant, helpful, kind, and compassionate. Her practice is very busy and although I often have to wait for an appointment it is absolutely worth it. Good luck trying to find another doctor who is not busy in the area! Often times, if the clinic is very busy, my issue is not super urgent and I cannot wait ie. have another appointment I will give up my spot to someone walking in and make an appointment at a better time when I can wait. The staff may come off as abrasive at times but when you sit and listen/observe the things they put up with or the rudeness they encounter it's no wonder why...I am very thankful for Dr. Charkhsaz and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I am so frustrated with this doctor. She is always late. Appointment time doesn't matter. I once waited 2 hours past my appointment time. I complained. She punished me for complaining by cutting a med that I need. Never mentioned before that I should go off it but just chopped it. Then last week her office called me to tell me dr wanted to talk to me about prostate exam results. I get worried. They said she would call me back between 5 and 6 that night. I panic and wait by phone. No call, no call no call. I try to call her office the next day. No answer. I call 20+ times. No answer even though it was during office hours. I still don't know why my prostate results may be bad. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She overbooks to get more money. Doesn't care. Mean. Incompetent staff. Overworked. Can never get through. Doesn't care that test results may cause anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This Doctor was very caring at first and now it seams that she wants me to find another doctor. I am not leaving because she has some very important information and she will have to deal with it professionaly. I might file complaint but I am not leaving, sorry.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This Dr is all over the place . She forget things everytime I visit it feels as though iam staring over with her. Its as though she has multi personalities.she give me wrong Rx.many time. .and I never being examined in 4 year Ive being seeing her.I feel very uneasy and will be finding new Dr..I. witnessed her playing mindgames with a patient in severe spine pain and saying well maybe I won't give you your pain meds today . The women was in agony clearly. I saw this poor lady sit and wait 3 hr as my husband had appt later in day .so I came with him to wait . This Dr is incompetent she lies . Screws up appt with specialist never follows through on what she says she will she is money hungry . And heartless . She needs to get reparmanded. By the college of physicians and surgeons.or someone she need to be investigated.. cause she is not all there . .mentally. I over heard others speak the same things I wrote here plus she lost many patients in past 4 yrs as well . Scary .scary .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016