You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ferdinant Saran

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I am a patient of Dr Saran for the past 5 years. My parents are his patient as well and they are very pleased with his practice. I have never seen such a nice and lovely doctor. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH RUDENESS AND INSENCIBILITY FROM A DOCTOR. INTEAD OF HELPING HIS PATIONT WHO IS TREATED UNDER SUPERVISION OF A SPECIALIST HE JUST REFUSED TO HELP US. I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I switched to a different Dr. after my last visit! He was profoundly rude! When I asked for an authorisation to see a specialist for my condition he siad, "your insurance doesn't pay enough, why don't you pay cash!" in a very rude manner. I left the office with tears in my eyes.

Submitted July 26, 2011

I can say the doctor unfortunately dosen't have a good behaviour with the patients. Actually at first he must learn how to speak with paitents then go to Medical school.

Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Ferdinant Saran's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best and MOST realistic and practical Dr.. You'll fall in love with. He's the BEST 💖"

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable doctor who spent time getting to know me. His office staff is professional, friendly, and always willing to help. I definitely recommend him...."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient of Dr Saran for the past 5 years. My parents are his patient as well and they are very pleased with his practice. I have never seen such a nice a..."

February 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=958929'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=958929'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014