Ratings for Dr. Staceyann Battles

She is VERY unorganized and VERY unprofessional. Dr. Battle's first words to me were "How much do you want to spend today"? I'm thinking to myself: Wow, she all about her money and not her patients care. Dr. Battles has also found herself in legal troubles because of the way she does business. STAY AWAY if you want your teeth.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I had a dental emergency and was desperate for help I could afford as I had financial difficulty in 2009. She serves poor people, at her location. Her office is not much to look at, but she certainly gained my confidence and took good care of my problem. I am grateful she was there for me. In 2010, another emergency, went to a fancy dentist on the Plaza and was subjected to torture. I respect Dr. Battles very much. I am still grateful she was able to help me the day before an important job interview. I regret I did not seek her help in 2010.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011