Ratings for Dr. Gil Grimes

So far the best one I've been visiting! He's bold and can sound very unconventional but very effective. He's doesn't seem to be like the ones who measure their words just to cover their butts. He tells you the truth, no matter how much that truth might hurt you and I'm OK with that.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Grimes is the best doctor I have ever had. He is patient and honest but kind.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Grimes doesn't waste time on idle chit chat, but gets right down to business. He persisted until he found the medication to treat my condition, which several other doctors, which include 2 specialists, couldn't or wouldn't take the time to help me with. He has my complete confidence regarding my health care, and that of my family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Do not feel comfortable with this Doctor. He does not want to listen to the patient. After all, we do know our own bodies.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Not everyone is pleased with the care received by Dr. Grimes. He missed treating a very sick child who ended up in Halifax but only after another physician saw the boy and made sure he was seen by a specialist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Absolutely a wonderful doctor who has time for you always. Dr, Grimes is very prompt, sincere, genuine and thorough. He was our fathers' doctor and we were so appreciative of the superb care he gave our Dad. Dr. Grimes has been a real"God send" to O'leary Health Clinic. He is the only one that you don't have to sit and wait hours for because he is very well organized and cares about his patients. There are a couple doctors in that same clinic that if they are on, you know that you will be there for hours and there is no need of it. Way to go Dr. Grimes...you have my vote. We are blessed to have your vast array of knowledge working on our behalf at CHO. Please stay with us for a very long time.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Gil is smart and efficient. I feel well cared for when he treats me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011