Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Thornton

Over the past two years this practice has gone from excellent to poor. The volume of patients keeps wait times abnormally high and time with the doctor down to minutes. I used to hold Dr. Thornton in high regard but once I started doing my own research and asking questions she became very objectionable and at times even combative. Also be very careful if you ask for a second opinion, you'll get treated as a difficult patient.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr.Thornton is absolutely the best physician (I can honestly say) that I've ever had. Unlike most doctors, she came into the exam room with a huge smile and infectious positive sunny attitude. After discussing the primary reason for my visit (suspicious skin abscess), she took a moment to ask me if everything ELSE in my health was okay. It took me be surprise, to be honest!! Normally, physicians I've seen in the past have only addressed the primary reason for my visit. Never really caring about "the rest." Dr.Thornton is my new primary doctor. She is absolutely the best of the best. Highly recommended. Office is super conveniently located, great parking, and very convenient to make a quick appointment with Dr.Thornton via http://ZocDoc.com or calling the office. AND... they take most insurances. Nice! I LOVE this place!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Rude, Discourteous, uncivil, impolite, uncompassionate, and could care less about the well-being of me(her patient) also she had prescribed medications that had contraindicated one another. sertraline(zoloft) and amphetamine(adderall).

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Dawn M. Thornton's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in West Chester, PA