Ratings for Dr. Peter Schatz

The staff is great and Dr. Schatz is extremely knowledgeable, informative and very caring, I would recommend him to anyone !

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Schatz is a kind and caring gentleman! I am working through Plantar Fasciitis. A few weeks ago I could barely walk without pain. Now I am back to running and I am almost pain free thanks to Dr. Schatz’s treatments and advice. Dr. Schatz is my “go to” doctor for any of my sports injuries.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Sincere and competent. I would not hesitate to recommend a family member to see this individual.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have been receiving treatment from Peter for approximately 2 years and have always found him very attentive, knowledgeable and sincere in dealing with my problems. My problem is chronic so it is likely I will continue to see him in perpetuity. As to wait times I am often in for treatment before my appointment time and only ocassionaly have I had to wait any significant amount of time. In his defense I would say it is virtually impossible to schedule every appointment accurately. Many patients are new and it is not always easy to ascertain how much time is going to be needed for each. Patients show up late or come in for emergency treatment. Despite these situations all are seen in as timely a manner as possible. I have referred other friends and family and all have been 100% satisfied. I have no hesitation in making further referrals. Peter, keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

this dr. helps people but keeps them waiting far to long as noted previously before almost every treatment. why is the office so disorganized?

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

He's fantastic! He really listens, empathetic and most of all knows his stuff. I have been to many chiros and physiotherapists to correct my problem in and out of the city. It is Peter who correctly diagnosed me and treated me. Sure the treatments are not a quick fix like what we are used to. But the frequent short treaments over a period DO work in the long run. I recomend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

This man has saved my life. I could barely move when I came to see him but with regular treatments I have my life back. I highly recommend him. He is a sincere man who truly cares about people.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

THIS GUY MAY BE HELPFUL IN THE LONG RUN BUT HE LACKS SINCERITY AND SHOULD LOOK FOR A NEW SCHEDULING MODULE. PATIENTS WANT MORE THAN ENTHUSIAM AND LONG WAITS IN THE WAITING ROOM. WITH ALL THE CHOICE OF CHIROPRACTORS IN BURLINGTON THOSE SEEKING SOMEONE NEW SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Okay if you are very, very patient and willing to endure months of treatment to correct the problem. His friendliness, when examined, is really very superfical. Like most jocks, he is a very good talker.Ooverall, this man is extremely shallow. Making money by keeping the patient returning and returning is defintely the goal in this clinic. Lack of punctuality on a regular basis finally drove me away. It would have helped if he had just once recognized the inconvenience his poor scheduling caused me and other dissatisfied clients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

DR. PETER IS JUST GREAT. HE IS OUTSTANDING WITH SPORTS INJURIES. HE DOES NOT MANIUPLATE BONES AS MOST CHIROPRACTORS DO. HE SEEMS TO PUT HIS HANDS ON THE MUSCLES THAT ARE IN TROUBLE INSTEAD, AND THIS HAS PROVED VERY EFFECTIVE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. HE IS A VERY SENSITIVE AND KIND MAN, WHO LISTENS CAREFULLY NO MATTER WHAT THE SUBJECT IS. I LEFT A 'PRODUCTION LINE' CLINIC AFTER INJURING MY LOW BACK, AND RECEIVING A TREATMENT THAT NEARLY KILLED ME. I HAVE NOT RETURNED. WHY WOULD I, NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND A GENTLEMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010