Ratings for Dr. Frank Barnhill

Been a patient 20+ years. Still love Dr. Huggie Bear! My whole family are patients! He was great with my daughter at age 7, and still is at age 27! ❤️

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

THIS IS BY FAR!!!! THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER CAME IN CONTACT WITH!! HE CARES ABOUT HIS CLIENTS AND IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES !!! He is the ONLY MD that has helped my grandson and he has seen many doctors specialists etc...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Barnhill is my Mother's doctor and has been for years. He is not only knowledge and up-to-date in the medical field he refers her to specialists when she's had a problem. My family loves and respects Dr Barnhill

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

AWESOME DOCTOR AND STAFF!!! I have been a patient since 2006 or 7 - gets to know his patients not a 5 min script and out - very personable. Answers emails, staff most helpful in efficiently running the practice and helping you get in when it's urgent.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

I totally DISAGREE with the previous rating. I understand that not every visit to the doctor is a pleasant experience and that's at any office. But Dr. Barnhill is a very caring doctor and his office staff is hardworking and willing to help the patients in anyway. Compared to the staff in the rest of the building I would rather deal with them when it comes to my and my family's care. The nurses are very caring and willing to help with anything I need. And the front desk ladies are very hardworking also. When I have billing/insurance questions, they help me and if its something they can't help me with, they give the info I need to contact someone that can. I recommend this office with HIGH STANDARDS!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Runs patients through rooms like cattle through a shoot. There is no possible way he can analyze a patients medical needs in 10 minutes. His "good ole' country doctor" values and care a obsolete. Current staff is the worst I've seen.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010