Ratings for Dr. A. Willamowicz

I have been a patient of Dr. Willamowicz for approx 7 years now. She has always been kind and candid. She has watched over me and given me many wake up calls and advice...which I follow! Her staff is so busy and in control of her office and has been a great help to me as well. Thank you! C Allen

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Most rude and unhelpful phone staff I have ever encountered. This person should not be working in the healthcare field.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Rating this is hard. She was kind but told me the only way I would ever lose weight is if I starved myself. That is very unprofessional, eating disorder culture isn't new to me and having it suggested by a doctor is extremely triggering and confusing. I'm not sure what to think

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

A doctor that actually listens to her patients. Nice lady that talks to you in a straight forward way. No b.s. a refreshing change from all theses new doctors that can't seem to figure things out.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Please research before seeing this person as she will not provide you with any relevant information, She makes a diagnosis without adequate scientific evidence and prescribes medications that in my situation made me extremely ill. A diagnosis is not based on a 10 minute appointment. She also destroyed my medical records which is against all policy on this province. If you are a patient (and I hope you find someone competent) ask for copies of all lab work and any written notes at the end of your appointment and ask your family Dr. to provide you with information as this person will not. The staff are just as bad as she is. I was lucky to get out alive..literally.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have PCOS with AFD and my previous physician passed. My family Dr made the referral to Dr. W. I was passenger 3 car crash and received a head injury with physical injury also. I missed my appointment and called her office to explain that I had mixed up the date, as well as my medical condition after the MVA. The reception was terse, cold, and without any understanding. I was informed that I had to pay $100. If I wished to see this Dr. and even when I explained that I had a very limited income and that they could confirm my head injury did exist, she didn't care. Truthfully, I don't want to see a Dr. Who feels that I am not worth consideration and most likely wouldn't hear me anyway. Sincerely, Kelly. Also I have had to retire permanently from 26 yrs as a nurse due to the injuries sustained in the MVA and live on a low income, alone. Well done Dr. W. & STAFF

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Doctor and staff are very pleasent. The doctor actually listens to her patients and has a ton of knowledge

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have seen several doctors looking for help with my hashimotos and other autoimmune conditions and found many of which were very puzzled with my conditions however this doctor knows her stuff and is seemingly peicing things together I trust her and believe she has the ability to help me solve this mystery with my health.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I visited this doctor for help with hypothyroidism. Her receptionist is very brusque...snapped at me when I asked a question. The doctor was very quick to write me a prescription for synthroid even after I told her I have tried it multiple times and cannot tolerate it. She repeated back to me the opposite of what I had told her about my complications and did not seem interested in pursuing alternative treatments. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I am a man, 35years old and went to see doctor W about my parathyroid condition. She took time to listen to me and made me feel comfortable with my condition. She was my second referral and I found her to be pleasant and kept things simple for me understand and realistic to deal with. She was a great listener and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016