Ratings for Dr. A. Willamowicz

I have PCOS with AFD and my previous physician passed. My family Dr made the referral to Dr. W. I was passenger 3 car crash and received a head injury with physical injury also. I missed my appointment and called her office to explain that I had mixed up the date, as well as my medical condition after the MVA. The reception was terse, cold, and without any understanding. I was informed that I had to pay $100. If I wished to see this Dr. and even when I explained that I had a very limited income and that they could confirm my head injury did exist, she didn't care. Truthfully, I don't want to see a Dr. Who feels that I am not worth consideration and most likely wouldn't hear me anyway. Sincerely, Kelly. Also I have had to retire permanently from 26 yrs as a nurse due to the injuries sustained in the MVA and live on a low income, alone. Well done Dr. W. & STAFF

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Doctor and staff are very pleasent. The doctor actually listens to her patients and has a ton of knowledge

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have seen several doctors looking for help with my hashimotos and other autoimmune conditions and found many of which were very puzzled with my conditions however this doctor knows her stuff and is seemingly peicing things together I trust her and believe she has the ability to help me solve this mystery with my health.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I visited this doctor for help with hypothyroidism. Her receptionist is very brusque...snapped at me when I asked a question. The doctor was very quick to write me a prescription for synthroid even after I told her I have tried it multiple times and cannot tolerate it. She repeated back to me the opposite of what I had told her about my complications and did not seem interested in pursuing alternative treatments. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I am a man, 35years old and went to see doctor W about my parathyroid condition. She took time to listen to me and made me feel comfortable with my condition. She was my second referral and I found her to be pleasant and kept things simple for me understand and realistic to deal with. She was a great listener and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I met with Dr. Williamowicz as my doctor referred me to her as my hormone levels were out of whack. Im a young female in my late 20's and she told me I have pcos. She delivered the news about this frightening disorder (to me as there are many awful side affects and the potential for infertility) as if it was a business deal. I felt little compassion from her. I understand she's a doctor and it's her job but she could visually see that I was in tears. I kept asking questions as I didn't understand what it meant, what causes it, what to do next, or how this will fully impact my life. I felt as if she was almost irritated with me for being confused she kept saying "I thought I just explained that" I felt guilty and stupid for repeating myself out of shock. She then handed me a small pamphlet with websites where I can educate myself. I will not be back to see her. I will find a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I went to see her today for the first time and found her very pleasant. Her staff was very friendly and not a long wait time it was awesome.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. W for 15 years and have found her to be unfailingly cheerful and very knowledgeable. She has stabilized my thyroid problem and my osteoporosis and has monitored my blood glucose to keep me from diabetes. She always give me requisitions for bone density tests and bloodwork when I leave the office and it is my responsibility to get these done before my next appointment. Her receptionist Cindy is efficient and pleasant to deal with. If any of you have problems with her or the doctor, I suggest you look in the mirror before blaming them.

Submitted May 1, 2015

Absolutely pleasant environment. Dr.Willamowicz takes time to address all your concerns and is very detailed when she explains things to you. She never makes you feel rushed or that she doesn't care about your concerns. I trust her completely with my health care needs. She is just wonderful and I wish all doctors were as compassionate as she is.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Williamowicz for the first time on Sept. 25,2014 for issues of menopause, thyroid, etc. To be perfectly honest, I was blown away at how professional and knowledgeable this woman and specialist is. She listened to all my concerns respectfully and offered so much good information. I find that most doctors treat only the symptoms instead of going to the root and with menopause, it is complicated and affects our whole body systems. She truly understands!I was so lucky to be referred to this wonderful specialist and she is going to follow up with me with bloodwork and another appointment instead of just referring me back to my family physician. Fantastic! As for Cindy, she is a honey! She's been doing her job for a long time and is a pro at what she does and she looks after Dr. Williamowicz in the way she runs the office and that's what's important. I read an earlier comment about how small the office is. Yes, it is small but when you find a good doctor as great as this one - who cares! I've been to fancy offices where the specialist doesn't even listen to what you are saying or look at you while you're speaking. Doctor Williamowicz gave me her full attention and gave me hope for the future and I thank her so much. God Bless you Dr. Williamowicz and Cindy!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014