Ratings for Dr. John M. Kirby

Dr. Kirby is the kindest, most honest dentist I've ever had in all of my my 67 years.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have always been afraid of dental appoinments because I just know that I have bad teeth...it's a fact. This office the entire staff makes me so comfortable, from the cheerful front dest, then the hygienist is so gentle and sweet, and Dr. Kirby is so kind, gentle, and definitely an honest doctor. Finding this office was like finding a needle in a haystack!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Kirby has concern for your health, but he does not charge for exuburant services. He treats you for your problems and does not generate extra revenue like peridontal treatment or $700.00 extra scrubbing like other local dentists do. He is very personable and will work with you on payment if needed.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr Kirby injured me when he was drilling in my mouth. He caused a laceration under my tongue and bleeding. He did not take responsibility but stated "It's bound to happen a few times in 25 yrs." He kept trying to down play it as if he could convince me I wasn't hurt and even stated you moved your tongue. My mouth was numb! He left the room without offering any help! I had to ask for a cup to spit the blood in! I had to ask for gauze to help stop the bleeding! He didn't even offer to waive his fee to me. He is a creep in my opinion.

Submitted March 11, 2011