Ratings for Dr. Feyisayo Elesin

Dr Elesin is the most caring and helpful doctor I have seen in a while, takes time to educate you on your diagnosis, caused, treatment and further referral if needed. Such a good and personable person. I will recommend her anytime!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Beyond disappointed in Dr. Elesin. I dont think she values nor cares about her patients what so ever. Nor has much knowledge on what she preaches..

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Elesin is a very good Dr that is so attentive to you, actually engages with her patients and very personable and always ready to help you even beyond her call of duty. I have never had any issues with my medications, very thorough, experienced and knowledgeable. I can't be thankful enough am her patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

This doctor does not have sufficient knowledge and rarely offers accurate answers. She fails to empathize with the patients and whenever possible tries to finalize the consultation without doubts being clarified. It does not provide a feed back regarding the exams and does not pay attention to the details provided by the patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Wants you in and out of the office as quickly as possible - doesn't listen, doesn't help. Prescribes useless medications.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Elesin is the best family doctor I have ever had. I am so happy to have found her. She takes the time to listen to what's going on and is very sympathetic and understanding. I am completely comfortable with her and she recommended medication which has completely turned my life around for the positive. I highly recommend her! Her receptionists on the other hand are awful - however that won't effect my rating of Dr. Elesin! Small price to pay for such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I have always had a good experience with Dr Elesin, have known her since she started at the core medical clinic, she is always pleasant, knows her stuff, compassionate, will go any length beyond her call of duty to help you. I have so much confidence in her expertise and so happy she accepted me as a patient!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

RUDE! Does not make eye contact. Tried to talk to her about my prescription tried to hand her the letter from my employer but she did not acknowledge, simply turned and walked away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

When I first met Dr. Elesin about a year and a half ago, she was very nice, took her time to talk to me because she needed new patients. Now, everytime I have an appointment, she's at least 30 minutes late, doesn't even look at me when she enters the room, seems annoyed every time she has to talk to me and never explains anything. I could go on and on. I always try to keep my visits with her super short because I feel unwelcomed and dread every time I have to go there. I only go to her because I work downtown and it's convenient. I'm an immigrant, but I must say, she's very difficult to understand. Her stuff is also very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr.Elesin is a fantastic knowledgable doctor I know her more than a year she's excellent unfortunately the front desk is very impolite rude very snobbish and arrogant she barely talks to patientand when she does it is like talking down to you she's more interested in her nails and hair done in professional clothing and customer service !!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017