Ratings for Dr. Feyisayo Elesin

I have always had a good experience with Dr Elesin, have known her since she started at the core medical clinic, she is always pleasant, knows her stuff, compassionate, will go any length beyond her call of duty to help you. I have so much confidence in her expertise and so happy she accepted me as a patient!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

RUDE! Does not make eye contact. Tried to talk to her about my prescription tried to hand her the letter from my employer but she did not acknowledge, simply turned and walked away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

When I first met Dr. Elesin about a year and a half ago, she was very nice, took her time to talk to me because she needed new patients. Now, everytime I have an appointment, she's at least 30 minutes late, doesn't even look at me when she enters the room, seems annoyed every time she has to talk to me and never explains anything. I could go on and on. I always try to keep my visits with her super short because I feel unwelcomed and dread every time I have to go there. I only go to her because I work downtown and it's convenient. I'm an immigrant, but I must say, she's very difficult to understand. Her stuff is also very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr.Elesin is a fantastic knowledgable doctor I know her more than a year she's excellent unfortunately the front desk is very impolite rude very snobbish and arrogant she barely talks to patientand when she does it is like talking down to you she's more interested in her nails and hair done in professional clothing and customer service !!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I find Dr Elesin very knowledgeable, kind and actually listens to you. Her diagnosis is spot , she spends time with you, never in a rush like some doctors! She doesn't even do Botox so not sure what the last comment is about, some people are just bad haters!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. Tends to look in the direction of the screen in front of her rather than maintain ANY eye contact with the patient. Did not make me feel comfortable at all on various appointments. The only reason I go to her is because she has no wait time. Am considering going to another doctor after giving her several chances with her cold bedside manner. All the clinic seems to care about is botox and pushing pills rather than education and knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Elesin is nice, caring and very helpful. She does what she can to help you with your health issues. She is my doctor in Fort McMurray and when she left I just dont seem to find anyone as good as her. I came down once in Calgary and try to see her in Health Watch Clinic in McKenzie Blvd. Now she is there anymore and so happy I googled she is at Core Medical Clinic in Downtown. Now that I finally moved to Calgary after the fire she will be my doctor again.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Great doctor..friendly and nice. Listens and explains well. We miss her in Fort McMurray

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Elesin for the past 2 years, I first met her at the McKenzie Lake Clinic, she is very nice ad knowledgeable, works great with children! When I knew she left the clinic, I checked up on the internet and saw her at the Core Medical Clinic, she had to leave McKenzie for family urgent reasons! She is open to seeing her patients at the Core and is helpful as usual! I have had no concerns with any of my appointment with her, she is a good listener, always caring and on point with diagnosis! She helped me a lot when I had crises with depression! I could never have wished for a better MD!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

DR. Elesin up and left her patients in McKenzie without any notice to open up her own clinic in the core. I am not surprised with this behavior given this is a Dr who works for money and nothing else it seems. Not a very knowledgeable Doctor. She has made many mistakes in the past writing perscriptions out incorrectly and pharmacists having to figure out her mistakes. She is nice person but Not a very caring or compassionate person. After being a patient for over a year, you will surely see that she is not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016