Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Excellent service, in and out in less than an hour! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Zafar has a fantastic bedside manner & excellent care . 10/10 would see again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I had what I imagine to have been as good of an experience as you can have during a vasectomy in going through Dr. Zafar and his staff. Although I was running late for my 4:30 appointment due to a meeting running long at work, he was very patient with me and was still very pleasant even though I surely kept him there later than he planned. He was very caring and did a good job of distracting my train of thought with conversation, and checked frequently to ensure that I was doing ok. Initially I was doing well and couldn't feel a thing, then he hit a spot that wasn't very numb and he addressed it right away ensuring that I was completely numb before continuing. He also has a 24hr answering service who contacted him to address an issue with my pain prescription not including a quantity right away. As a result, I was able to obtain the meds before I got uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Zafar was very aware of making sure I was comfortable. I would recommend Dr Zafar for anyone in need of his services

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Great experience from the first call in to the follow up

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I was very happy with everything. The personnel at the hospital, the care given to me, dr. Zafar. Just overall very happy.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I was perfectly satisfied with my procedure. The follow up call by Dr. Zafar himself was a nice touch that you don't see very often.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr Zafar has always made me feel at ease ,and I feel confident in the medical care I receive from him. The staff is friendly knowledgeable, and attentive. Thanks for the great care the past several years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr.Zafar performed the surgery in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Zafar is terrific. He is pleasant, professional, and keeps hours that allow you to make an appointment without taking time off work.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente