Ratings for Dr. Abdusalem Elalem

Dr. Elalem is one of the kindest and brilliant Dr.'s we have ever met. We are going through a terrible illness and he has been with us the whole journey. Came to check on us everyday while in the hospital, The surgery was a hard one for the Dr. and Patient. No matter what we asked he answered in a way we would get full understanding of i. Mary his secretary has been wonderful. Sometimes when you read negative reviews, I have to wonder if it is this patient and not the Dr. Thank you Dr. Elalem for everything. Windsor is lucky that he is practicing here,

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

There are not enough words that can express my gratitude to you. I feel like a new person. You and your staff are kind and compassionate. I wanted you to know how very thankful I am to you and for all that you do.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

This Dr should of stayed with Dr Fituri and his staff at least they actually do something. Ever since Dr Elalem moved on his own a year ago his practice has become quite a complete joke. can't get a return call, Secretary is in the office but locks the door and keeps the lights out. How do they expect patients to recieve help when they wont even open their door. This Dr is complete waste to the city thorasic surgeon what a joke. Go to london dont waste your time here

Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Elalem performed a lymph node biospy on me twice. He is a very talented surgeon and a kind man. You may put your trust in him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

This Dr is just a plain a-hole. He argues with you and doesnt care about his patients. His secretary doesnt answer calls and simply refuses to do her job. Dont go see this guy unless you have months to waste. What a complete joke Ohip complaints here I come!!!

Submitted October 9, 2015

No respect to his patients at all. Intimidating person. Argues with you and no respect for scheduled surgeries, cancels surgeries 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If u don't have months to waist stay away for this unprofessional so called "good" doctor. OHIP will defenetly hear of this.

Submitted August 26, 2015

Knowledgeable but a complete ignoramous.. His staff has no idea how to do their jobs and he is rude, dismissive and doesnt care if your in pain.. This dr needs a lesson in bedside manners and his staff needs to find a new job.

Submitted June 29, 2015

Fantastic Doctor...when I woke up before he was completed.....colon on video is an experience. Professional before...great cleansing medication..awesome follow up. Makes a scope so everydayess

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This Doctor is fantastic! He listens and answered all my questions. He talk to me prior to the operation on what to expect afterward. He came in to see me after the operation. Thanks to Dr. Elalem's secretary Mary, she arranged for my pre-op earlier and called me due to a cancellation. Dr. Elalem is kind and caring and a great surgeon. RJ. Janisse 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Elalem was a joke. Rude didnt care I was in pain. Multiple calls to his office went unanswered. His secretary Mary refuses to help with anything. Ever since this Dr moved offices his practice is a joke.

Submitted May 19, 2015