Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Fedoretz

Dr. Fedoretz is wonderful with building trust, confidence and putting me at ease when I go in for dental work. He takes the time to explain the fine details and options when ever I need clarification. Thank-you Doctor Fedoretz. You are the best. :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Fedoretz! Go see him yourself and you'll discover yourself what I mean. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I've been Dr. Fedoretz patient for many years, I've travelled a lot but always come back to see him when I'm home. Always a pleasurable and professional experience from him and his stall.. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Such an amazing find. This is a dentist that I actually want to go to!!!! The staff is the friendliest and most welcoming group! I would give 6 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I was referred to this clinic. I am so glad, office is great, very accommodating, happy to be a new patient, and plan on continuing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Fantastic! You know... for a visit to the dentist. Dr. Fedoretz is very knowledgeable and thorough as well as friendly and funny! Premium gum-numbing experience for me, which was a bonus. But what I really appreciated was the detailed explanation and actually being shown the problem(s) and potential fixes and how/why they would work - both on the x-rays and on my teeth during the procedure. I've never had that experience before, mostly been condescended to and/or felt rushed in and out. This is a brilliant way of treating the whole patient!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Great staff all around. Only issue was with the billing through insurance. Very professional in all aspects of his practice.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Very thorough, knowledgeable, adept and friendly too. He uses the latest instruments and enjoys informing you about them. My new dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Fedoretz when he worked at the Kingsway Professional Center and never had any issues until he relocated to the south side. He is a very good dentist but his staff seem quite incompetent. They do not seem to know how to direct bill the most simple insurance companies such as Blue Cross. They do not inform you of an amount owing until two months after a procedure is done. Then you are sent a letter stating you have four days to pay. No phone call, just a letter two months later. Won't be going back because of his staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Brian Fedoretz's response
Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your taking the time to provide your account of your experience with Dr Fedoretz and the Team. At this time, we invite you to speak directly with our Office Manager regarding the miscommunications encountered, and look forward to hearing from you regarding your situation. Thanks so much, Dental Choice Team

Submitted May 10, 2016

Very professional and friendly. Highly recommend Dr. Fedoretz.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Brian Fedoretz's response
We are so glad to hear of your positive experience with our Team at University Dental Choice Edmonton. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, and trusting us with your smile. Dental Choice Team

Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Brian Fedoretz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brian Fedoretz has experience in different areas of general dentistry, and is able to provide Invisalign® clear braces treatment. He is very knowledgeable and thorough as well as friendly and funny! He gives detailed explanations for treatment options to all of his patients.