You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Andrusky

reading through other people's reviews, it made me realize I'm not the only one who has suffered from her lack of professionalism. She has cancelled five appointments in a row and is very unreliable. She has a policy of answering only two questions per visit, which seems odd especially since you can barely get in to see her. Multiple questions could be symptoms related to the same issue, so I don't see why she wouldn't want to know all the facts before pumping you full of pills. I feel that sometimes her students are more knowledgeable and have a better bedside manner than she does.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Horrible bedside manner and hard to get an appointment. Will charge you a fee if cancelling appointment and will not see you until you pay her the money.... for a physician to do that is horrible and a strain on the emergency room wait times.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

extremely rude, self centred, arrogant, uncaring and unknowledgeable. Terrible bedside manner. I will never go back. She has no empathy or concern for her patients

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Andrusky has far surpassed any expectation I've ever had of a doctor. She has superb bedside manner, kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable. It can be long wait times to get in to see her; however, seeing her is well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Very good doctor, but terrible at keeping appointments. Constantly being cancelled or postponed with short notice. Staff at the links clinic are generally great when you're there in person, but terrible on the phone. Long story short, when you can get in to see her, she is one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Andrusky was amazing!! Very thorough and knowledgeable. She took the time to ask questions and do tests that confirmed various food allergies for our family. She is a very caring, thorough and considerate Doctor and we are SO glad we found her and now have her as our Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Not a great experience. Dr. Andrusky is arrogant, overly confident and not always right. She was prepared to inject steroids into my knees without an xray to confirm her diagnosis. When I questioned her and asked for an xray to confirm, she refused and became hostile. She agreed to send me to a physiotherapist (but made me pay for the referral prescription). The sports physio was shocked that my doctor would venture such a confident diagnosis without an xray, and thought I had another condition. My new doctor immediately sent me for an xray that confirmed Dr. Andrusky was wrong in her diagnosis. Dr. Andrusky is also strict at limiting your questions and time with her.... these are just some of her 'rules' you need to abide by (without exception). It's also annoying at her clinic that any time you talk to a receptionist, they remind you how much they'll charge you if you miss an appointment., even for those of us who have never missed a medical appointment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I would love to leave a comment about this rude and unpersonable person, however she is always sick so you can't get in to see her! I wish it was easy to find a new family doctor or this doctor would be deleted from my contacts!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Kathryn Andrusky's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "reading through other people's reviews, it made me realize I'm not the only one who has suffered from her lack of professionalism. She has cancelled five appoin..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Cancels often. Three times in a row and then another time . Wants to charge if you have to leave after waiting an ur to see her. Rude and uncaring"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible bedside manner and hard to get an appointment. Will charge you a fee if cancelling appointment and will not see you until you pay her the money.... for..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "extremely rude, self centred, arrogant, uncaring and unknowledgeable. Terrible bedside manner. I will never go back. She has no empathy or concern for her pati..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "It's true that it can be difficult to get in to see her but she's friendly and knows her stuff"

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrusky has far surpassed any expectation I've ever had of a doctor. She has superb bedside manner, kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable. It can be ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor, but terrible at keeping appointments. Constantly being cancelled or postponed with short notice. Staff at the links clinic are generally gre..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrusky was amazing!! Very thorough and knowledgeable. She took the time to ask questions and do tests that confirmed various food allergies for our fami..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not a great experience. Dr. Andrusky is arrogant, overly confident and not always right. She was prepared to inject steroids into my knees without an xray to ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I would love to leave a comment about this rude and unpersonable person, however she is always sick so you can't get in to see her! I wish it was easy to find a..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very unreliable and hard to get an appointment with."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She's my family doctor and I think she's great! She is kind knowledgable and professional."

November 25, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 25, 2012