Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Andrusky

She is the most unreliable doctor I have ever had, she has cancelled on me 4 times this year, and I have had 4 bookings. So I have yet to see her this year. If I did what she does I would be charged a penalty each time based on their cancellation policy. They always offer up Dr. Lui - who I met a few years back when Dr. Andrusky cancelled on me and I found him rude he immediately told me I had 15 minutes! Time for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I am absolutely fed up with Dr. A. It takes like 2-3 weeks to get in with her. She has cancelled almost every single one of my appointments with very little notice and with no attempt to reconcile by trying to get me in asap; so, I have to wait the 2-3 weeks again. She is a teaching doctor and her assistant will not tell you if there is a student. The student will just arrive by themself, assess the situation, and go get dr. A. At the beginning of my seeing her, I was getting bladder infections almost weekly, and up until then, I had dealt strictly with female students, but to my surprise, a male doctor walks in alone. I was humiliated. Afterwards I called the assistant and told her that I would like her to inform me thay there would be a student because I am not comfortable with men. The assistant reamed me out and told me that if I didn't like it, I could find a new doctor. Wow. Further down the road I booked another appointment; this time for a full physical. Once again, the assistant didn't tell me there was a student, but I took it upon myself to ask. Sure enough it was a male. So I asked to opt out. The assistant (a new assistant from the last time) was very friendly and told me not a problem. So I disrobed and waited to be seen. Dr Andrusky came into the room and immediately started to lecture me about how I am not allowed to opt out of having the student present. Are you freaking kidding me?? I am rape survivor, and even if I wasn't, it is my RIGHT to say who gets to touch my body. PLUS I went to see her about getting a referral to a phychiatrist, and she flat out refused. "I don't give out referrals unless you need medication". Wow. Do NOT see Dr. Andrusky if you have issues with mental health, or troubles with trusting men.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

reading through other people's reviews, it made me realize I'm not the only one who has suffered from her lack of professionalism. She has cancelled five appointments in a row and is very unreliable. She has a policy of answering only two questions per visit, which seems odd especially since you can barely get in to see her. Multiple questions could be symptoms related to the same issue, so I don't see why she wouldn't want to know all the facts before pumping you full of pills. I feel that sometimes her students are more knowledgeable and have a better bedside manner than she does.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Cancels often. Three times in a row and then another time . Wants to charge if you have to leave after waiting an ur to see her. Rude and uncaring

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Horrible bedside manner and hard to get an appointment. Will charge you a fee if cancelling appointment and will not see you until you pay her the money.... for a physician to do that is horrible and a strain on the emergency room wait times.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

extremely rude, self centred, arrogant, uncaring and unknowledgeable. Terrible bedside manner. I will never go back. She has no empathy or concern for her patients

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

It's true that it can be difficult to get in to see her but she's friendly and knows her stuff

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Andrusky has far surpassed any expectation I've ever had of a doctor. She has superb bedside manner, kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable. It can be long wait times to get in to see her; however, seeing her is well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Very good doctor, but terrible at keeping appointments. Constantly being cancelled or postponed with short notice. Staff at the links clinic are generally great when you're there in person, but terrible on the phone. Long story short, when you can get in to see her, she is one of the best.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Andrusky was amazing!! Very thorough and knowledgeable. She took the time to ask questions and do tests that confirmed various food allergies for our family. She is a very caring, thorough and considerate Doctor and we are SO glad we found her and now have her as our Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015