Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

This process has been super amazing and flew by. Dr Steckel and the Staff have been great working with me and my hectic work schedule. So glad I decided to get Invisalign.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

We have had an amazing experience! I cannot say enough about the professional, kind and caring staff in Dr. Steckel’s practice. My son has truly enjoyed his experience with braces- which is saying a lot. Dr. Steckel is wonderful and kept us informed every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for anything more and will be returning with my other 3 children????

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had a great experience, they explained everything in detail so I would understand exactly what they were doing. Dr. Steckel and her staff was amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

My experience here was amazing! Everyone was very nice and helpful regarding my braces. Braces took some time to get used to, but it turned out to not be as bad as I expected. I highly recommend others to come here for braces, etc.. but overall this place is amazing; all the staff were very helpful towards me getting my braces on all the way through getting them off. And Dr. Steckel, thanks for everything! I’m very happy about my results!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Enjoyed each visit over the past 2 years. Staff has always shown compassion and concern over the care of Joules’ teeth. This has been a long road but I wouldn’t of had it any other way. Coming to this office was the best decision. Any time that anyone asks about braces, I always refer this office. I am forever grateful for being referred here as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My experience here was phenomenal and I love my results. The people here are just so nice and welcoming, they always made me feel at home. They made me feel as I was one of their children and I respect that so much. Thank you for all that you did!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

We had a excellent experience from beginning to end. From the very first appointment where the whole process was explained thoroughly and any questions we had were answered. Dr. Steckel even called after hours on one occasion to check on Maurice to see how he was doing. At times, it was a little challenging to get appointments whereas we did not have to take Maurice out of school, the front desk personnel was always patient and tried to accommodate us as much as possible. Staff very friendly and professional. Overall wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. Steckel and staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Top notch experience from start to finish. From patient care to payment arrangements and general communication and correspondence my child's care with OSL has been exceptional!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I came to Dr.steckel to help correct some movement I had on my lower anteriors, along with slight misalignment of upper anteriors. My experience has been beyond exceptional. Dr steckel took the time to evaluate my individual case and has even gotten me relief for my Tmj problems, throughout this process, as well. (Which I am highly thankful for). The process was quicker than expected, which was also a plus!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great patient care. Always polite. Treatment schedule was right on track, actually my daughter got her braces off a little earlier than estimated. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English