Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

Dr. Steckel’s office has been so accommodating and supportive during this experience. Everything has been so smooth I’m surprised it went by so quickly and without hiccup. I would highly recommend this office! There was hardly any wait for appointments for two years straight, and every appointment was easy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Steckel and her team are the most professional and amazing group of people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They took great care of my family and I would recommend OSL to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Had a great experience. Dr. Steckel is very knowledgeable at her profession. My daughter’s never once complained about coming to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I’m about to start my 3rd child in braces with Dr. Steckel. That says it all. There are other offices closer to us, but the results are worth a little extra travel.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

The staff were exceptional. They were always helpful and kind, accommodating my schedule amidst Dr. Steckel’s busy schedule. Were very thorough in terms of informing me about my plan. Were very timely when seeing me at the scheduled appointment time, even allowing me to come in earlier than my scheduled time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My daughter had a wonderful experience at OSL. Dr. Steckel is great with showing young patients how to care for their braces. The office staff is wonderful and very organized. Both of my children have been here and I highly recommend to others as well!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

From day day the entire team has been welcoming friendly and professional! Dr. Steckel is always calming and explains all of the processes completely and in a friendly manner. I started my Orthodontics journey in Maine and my Maine team found OSL for me and I couldn’t be happier. Today is a big day! End of Invisalign and on to the next phase!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The whole experience was really amazing I loved how kind everyone was. I looked forwards coming each time finding out if something new was going to happen. I’m super happy with how my teeth look even with the braces????.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Very professional. Always ready for my appointment. No waiting time. Excellent service. Very happy with my new smile. Couldn’t have had a better experience. Would recommend to anyone needing your services.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

This was a great experience, the staff was amazing and Dr. Steckel did an amazing job and I love it here at OSL.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English