Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes between walking in and being seen by a doctor which was great! Another thing I really like is how nice everyone here is. They talk you through what's going on at every visit. Overall this was a great experience for me!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My experience with DR Steckel office has been the absolute best. Amy was amazing to me. She is the best with putting on everything. She is always so gentle. I am really going to miss coming to my appointments. This is the best orthodontist I have ever been too. They treat everyone like your family.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

My daughter received excellent care from Dr. Steckel and her entire staff! She was nervous about the process, but they answered all of her questions. Everyone takes time to explain everything that is being done. I would highly recommend Dr. Steckel and her staff!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Steckel and her staff have been great! We appreciate the friendly, professional services they have provided to both of my kids. They have always worked with us along the way to make sure my kids received quality care and flexible scheduling. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This has been a wonderful experience. The staff is always friendly. If there are ever any questions they are always answered promptly without hesitation. Appointments are always accommodated with school schedule when possible. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Staff is always courteous. Scheduling has never been an issue and I was totally pleased with the treatment and results my daughter received.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Great customer service, really appreciate the friendly staff. Most again comment on quick response and medical attention we received when my son was hit in the mouth with a baseball, I am sure this helped in him making full and speedy recovery. Overall great experience....thank you ????

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

My experience was really good. Everyone was very nice and helped me with everything. I did everything I was supposed to and I'm getting my braces off early. It was a very exciting experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I am very happy with the experience I had with Silver Lake Orthodontics. Everyone worked very carefully and easily with me to make sure the time I had with my braces was very comfortable. I can very much say I can see the process my teeth has made from start to finish and I thank everyone working here for the work they did with me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

BEST ORTHODONTIST EVER! Everyone here was always happy, and so very helpful. Any questions or concerns I had were met with the best answers. The staff are so friendly! Thank you to the staff and Dr.Steckel for helping me achieve the smile I have always wanted!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English