Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel

this place is soo bad they didnt even change my mouth from being blue back to normal. im pretty sure the icee i a consumed and digested was blue rasberry

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I absolutely love this orthodontist! They are all so nice and have made my teeth look amazing! The team here is so patient with everyone, and they always greet you when you come in. The best experience I’ve had!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had to call the afterhours dept. for an emergency with my sons mouth. I received a call back promptly from Annabel and was able to send a picture of our concern. She not only helped calm me down, she also forwarded it onto the orthodontist on call as well. Not long after, he also called me back once he reviewed the picture. From there, they had us in at 8:00 the next day with a referral ready to the oral surgeon. Annabel texted me later that afternoon to see what we found out and then she ALSO followed up after my son had surgery. The following day after his surgery (afterhours mind you) the orthodontist that was on call, also called to see how he was doing. As concerned as I was, both made this as seamless as possible and the care and follow up was far above and beyond what was expected. HIGHLY recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

We are so incredibly pleased with the experience we had with Dr Steckel and her staff. They are so professional and friendly. They make you feel like family from your very first visit and they truly care about you. I recommend Dr Steckel to everyone we know!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I absolutely loved the process. Everyone was very nice and very friendly. I love the fact that they send out text messages about the time of your next appointment. Overall it was an amazing experience and happy to get my braces off????.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Steckel’s office has been so accommodating and supportive during this experience. Everything has been so smooth I’m surprised it went by so quickly and without hiccup. I would highly recommend this office! There was hardly any wait for appointments for two years straight, and every appointment was easy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Steckel and her team are the most professional and amazing group of people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They took great care of my family and I would recommend OSL to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Had a great experience. Dr. Steckel is very knowledgeable at her profession. My daughter’s never once complained about coming to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I’m about to start my 3rd child in braces with Dr. Steckel. That says it all. There are other offices closer to us, but the results are worth a little extra travel.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

The staff were exceptional. They were always helpful and kind, accommodating my schedule amidst Dr. Steckel’s busy schedule. Were very thorough in terms of informing me about my plan. Were very timely when seeing me at the scheduled appointment time, even allowing me to come in earlier than my scheduled time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Stephanie E. Steckel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English