You may also like

The worst doctor in this practice. See anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I had a vasectomy done at Dr. Zachary's office, and I cant say enough about my experience there. Everyone was professional, extremely helpful and courteous. My vasectomy was done in office with local anesthesia. The whole procedure took about a half an hour. Afterward I went home and rested, and I was back to work the next day. I would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I love Dr Zachary, he is the best, very caring! i would not change doctors!! Tina his nurse is also very helpful and friendly!! i have complete faith in all they do and say. I would and have reccomened Dr Zachary!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Good doc, but terrible office. The last time I went, I was told he was running on time...after one hour there, I pushed and learned he was *STILL* one hour behind my appointment, so I left (which required they issue a credit card credit..since they collect the copay the moment you walk in). And, no, there was no emergency. The time before that, I waited 1.3 hours. And, the staff is rude and will lie to your face about scheduling, etc.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr Zachary was excellent in every way. However, his staff was anything but helpful or professional. They would not take phone calls, or return phone calls. I had to pay $50.00 to have simple paperwork completed for disability application. This paperwork took the staff over one week--and this was after they lost the return envelope, wouldn't take calls re the status of the paperwork, and neglected to call this patient when paperwork was ready to be picked up from their office. Because of this poor service, this patient missed the deadline for submitting the disability application.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. J. Mark Zachary's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor in this practice. See anyone else."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a vasectomy done at Dr. Zachary's office, and I cant say enough about my experience there. Everyone was professional, extremely helpful and courteous. My ..."

December 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=957406'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014