You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Lee

I'm so happy to see all the positive reviews here, but we could not recommend Dr. Lee more highly. I have a hard time with dentists (especially if they know you're on a government benefits plan) but he is extremely open and personable when it comes to your options (and doesn't push you to spend more $$$!!).

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Great dentist and staff. We recommended him to our friends and family and they are all happy. They really care about your problems and always try to accommodate us. Simply the best Dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

The dentist, dr. Lee is very competent and efficient - excellent dentist. The dental hygienists are very competent, very friendly and helpful. The receptionist, Stephany, is absolutely amazing and goes out of her way to accommodate the patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

We have been seeing Dr Lee for over 10 years. He's knowledgeable, professional, and just top-notch! Stephanie is highly efficient and runs the place like a tight ship, Carol & Bella are amazing (especially with our young girls), and Jen is always a peach. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his hygienists to anyone looking for a great Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Excellent service. Very friendly, clearly knows what he's doing, and extremely helpful. I had a minor dental emergency and my usual dentist doesn't work Saturdays. Dr. Lee works a couple of Saturday mornings every month, and he managed to squeeze me in with just a couple of hours' notice even though his practice is clearly very busy. I'm very impressed with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

always late keeps you waiting forever, my time not valued i guess

Submitted November 26, 2014

A+ with both adults and children, a hard combination to find. Frank is patient, willing to take the time to explain to you about oral and dental health, and has a good sense of humour. The best dentist I have had the pleasure of knowing - Frank is a keeper.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Frank Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so happy to see all the positive reviews here, but we could not recommend Dr. Lee more highly. I have a hard time with dentists (especially if they know you..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and staff. We recommended him to our friends and family and they are all happy. They really care about your problems and always try to accommoda..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The dentist, dr. Lee is very competent and efficient - excellent dentist. The dental hygienists are very competent, very friendly and helpful. The receptionist,..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing Dr Lee for over 10 years. He's knowledgeable, professional, and just top-notch! Stephanie is highly efficient and runs the place like a tigh..."

July 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://westendsmiles.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2A 1C8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1749 Carling". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132320392".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service. Very friendly, clearly knows what he's doing, and extremely helpful. I had a minor dental emergency and my usual dentist doesn't work Saturda..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOL Dr. Frank Lee - I hated dentists until I met him and his staff. Truly makes a dental visit a pleasant experience. ..........BonnieMac"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is very caring about his patients and their care. I have seen him for emergencies and he always finds the time to fit me in."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist! Caring and takes his time to help you. Its not just about your visit but your long term dental health."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "always late keeps you waiting forever, my time not valued i guess"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A+ with both adults and children, a hard combination to find. Frank is patient, willing to take the time to explain to you about oral and dental health, and has..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is a great dentist! Great at what he does, friendly, and informative. His office is super clean (important for any health related offices/ practices);..."

September 16, 2014