Ratings for Dr. Frank Lee

He is very nice. And his secretary Stephanie is all the best :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Here is a rare comment when it comes to going to the dentist; "I always look forward to going to my dentist appointments". Dr. Lee and his team always makes my family feel comfortable and welcomed every time we visit.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Super doctor, super office, super staff !!!! He is truly THE BEST DENTIST in Ottawa! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Competent, Compassionate Informative and Fair! Just go there.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I've been meaning to write review since I had my cleaning last summer. He is an awesome dentist. Friendly and warm. The clinic atmosphere is also very welcoming. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. 5 star all around.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Excellent dentist with an excellent staff. Very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr Frank Lee was not only the best dentist I have ever met but a very kind person. Did an excellent job job very professional. Dr Lee and his staff were very compassionate, receptionist was the nicest lady and the hygienist was extremely thorough. Very pleasant and reasonable, cares about people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Since we have started to see Dr. Lee we have had nothing but positive appointments. From cleanings to major work we have been very pleased. My daughter is 7 and feels no nervousness about going to the dentist and after 20 years my wife felt confident enough get her damaged false front teeth repaired. Dr. Lee is the top Dentist in Ottawa......

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Excellent Dentist. Very pleased I found him and now my whole family sees him. Very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I'm so happy to see all the positive reviews here, but we could not recommend Dr. Lee more highly. I have a hard time with dentists (especially if they know you're on a government benefits plan) but he is extremely open and personable when it comes to your options (and doesn't push you to spend more $$$!!).

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015