Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Rooker

I found all the staff very friendly and helpful. Also Barb went out of her way to help me. I think Dr Rooker was fantastic. She took her time with me answered all my questions and i never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Worst dr office I have ever been to.I am 33 with an overactive bladder. Be prepared to sit in the lobby anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour before being called back to a room and then another 30-45 minutes to see Rooker, IF you even see her!! I have seen numerous medical assistants/nurses each visit and when Rooker does come in, its very brief and she is not attentive to my needs/problems. Been seeing Rooker for nearly two years now, she always wants to prescribe a different medication, while ignoring everything I tell her. Her nurse Barb is EXTREMELY rude. I am so over this doctor and the practice, I have NOTHING positive to say about this office, doctor or the staff!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Rooker is the most callous doctor I've ever encountered and I've seen my fair share of bad ones. My gyno recommended her because of frequent UTI's. The physicians assistants were excellent and explained the cystoscopy to me and told me I could discuss it with the doctor since I was hesitant. She spent less than 6 minutes with me (based on my text message time stamps). She rushed through everything, was starting the cystoscopy when I stated I wasn't sure about it and she basically said she was going to do it if I wanted to be treated. Afterward she said she was going to prescribe me antibiotics which I pointed out was bad for my IBS (I'd discussed that with the PA) and she looked like she couldn't come up with another solution. I suggested something the PA had and she prescribed me that. I commented on my urinary frequency and she stated she wasn't going to give me anything because I'm 26 and then rushed out of the room. Plus I had to wait an hour after my appt for her to come in.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Waited an average of 25 minutes before being taken to an exam room. I have been there about 7 times over the years and am very satisfied with Dr Rooker, however, my last several visits another Dr has seen me and I don't even know her name. I didn't see Dr rooker at all. I made the appt with Dr rooker not someone else. I will go back though because I like Dr Rooker who is very knowledgeable and quite thorough. Very good at cystolic procedures. No pain & very little bleeding. Will recommend to all.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Dr. Rooker was informative and made me feel confident about my surgery. She was caring and professional. I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Spends time with the patient & is personable/professional. Appt was quite easy & fast to make. I did wait in the office about 20 minutes after appt time but it was worth it. I will recommend to all.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Gina M. Rooker's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Harvard-Pilgrim