Ratings for Dr. Ginny O. Leva

You wait forever to see anyone in the first place, they have lost my blood work when I had it done at their office and told me I must have been the one who lost it. Prescribed antibiotics while pregnant that wasn't safe to take during pregnancy when it was not only in my chart but quite obvious I was pregnant. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I had an appointment for 12:15, at 2:00 pm I told them I had to go get my son from school(they make you pay your co-pay before you ever see the doctor so they had my money) they took me back, left me in a room for another 10 minutes while they chatted outside, finally I just left....I was beyond livid, the doctor NEVER returns calls, and they billed my insurance for an office visit, so they got 150 dollars for doing NOTHING...do not go to this doctor, she cares about money not people

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Scary!! This Dr. prescribe medication that was clearly listed in my files as something I was highly allergic to. When I called the office to alert of the error I received NO return phone call and it's been over 1 week. DISGRACEFUL! Steer clear of this Doctor

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Charges a mysterious extra $70 for a fri at 4:20 appt. bills as a "after hour wknd visit"!! Then staff Diane, refuses to clarify their policy!! So rude, office dirty. While in waiting room the office staff can be heard calling other patients " douchebags" and "idiots" I'm still in shock over my experience with this dr. I'm amazed she has any patients!! When I called ins. Co to complain, dr. Ginny leva's staff got angry and kept saying" what is your problem, the ins adjusted the $70 charge" I kept asking if I would b charged that again because I was given same appt time at 2'nd visit, fri, 4:20. REFUSED to answer what their policy is! Then I declined the$10 blood work in their office& they got annoyed & would not answer me when I asked can't I just go to LAb for free? Receptionist replied" your gonna have to figure that out yourself" also tried to demand $20 copay for my annual physical which with bc/bs has NO COPAY !!!.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

MORTIFIED Took every advantage of my insurance as well as prescribing medication of numerous types. Went in for a check up and came out with six prescriptions. Please.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I saw Dr. Leva for aesthetic reasons, botox and fillers. I felt she was very aggressive, suggesting procedures I felt I did not need. I have had these botox and fillers done by many other do well known doctors in NYC. She explained what she was going to do and then filled the syringes. She gave me a few injections, which I have also have had done before. I stress this point because I know exactly how much product has been administered to my face previously. The filler she gave me was well done. When I left, I was told the bill was $2,000, almost double what any other Dr. has charged. She said she administed almost 120 units of botox in my face. I cannot understand how that is possible. I have read online that 100 units is maximum suggested usage for the facial area and is used for severely wrinkled patients.I have minimal wrinkles. End of story,whatever botox she gave me never kicked in. It's been a week, I'm out the money and have very little to show for my trying a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

She is very nice but Staff is very rude. They are not professional and make you wait at least an hour to see the doctor. Doctor was very available half the time because she has so many patients. The only person worth being see by is Jill, she was always nice and seem to know what was going on with any illness.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010