Dr. George Bochi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Bochi

Parle à son patient comme s’il était déficient. Ne m’a pas mise en confiance dutout. Traitements beaucoup trop cher, non ponctuel. Il était écrit sur son site web que mon traitement (intégral) coûterait un peu moins de 100$. J’ai décidé de ne PAS faire son traitement et la consultation seule de moins de 10 minutes m’a coûté plus de 100$, pour rien! Je déconseille fortement!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Je n’y retournerai plus jamais. Service inexistant.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Overpriced. Knowledgeable. Hard to find parking. Overpriced.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Excessively overpriced. Sold me some useless, overpriced lotion. Bill was $500! Receptionist treated us like cockroaches because we weren't prepared to pay inflated bill at once. I went to another, good doctor years later and paid $75 for a real treatment. He should be investigated.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Waste of time and money. Saw the doctor for 5 minutes, he was supposed to get some exercises but nothing. Staff seems more preoccupied by the billing than providing accurate information. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

J’apprécie beaucoup votre professionnalisme. Mes pieds s’en portent mieux. Merci.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Bochi was very attentive, very professional towards me . I was in a lot of pain , i tried alot of pills and he knew exactly how to fix my problem

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Great doctor. Professional nice and patient. Answered all questions

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Overall the experience was good , had orthotics made and my problem was solved ! Thank you feeling a lot better no more pain !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

The person who answers the phone does not speak French or English, I actually don’t know what language she speaks, she puts you on hold every 30 seconds... the Dr was late even if my appointment was apparently the first one of the day. He saw me for 5 minutes then he said I needed Orthotics, laser treatment for fungus which I don’t have and foot care which I don’t need. I was charged 95$ for 5 min consultation and 300$ for laser 150$ product and 95$ for a foot care and 700 for orthotics. I came out of there with 1350$ poorer. My insurance did not cover any of this. I needed my Orthotics to be modified more than once and the problem is not fixed. The products he sells are much cheaper on Amazon and base on what the Quebec Board of Podiatry told me one of the product is not even suppose to be used nor sold to me. He is a cheat do not go there. Do yourselves a favour and go see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. George Bochi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chirurgien de formation et comptant plus de 20 années d’années d’expérience, le docteur Bochi se place parmi les podiatres les plus expérimentés de la ville. George Bochi est une autorité reconnue dans le domaine de la chirurgie des pieds et des villes. En raison de ce statut de renom, la clinique podiatrique sert de centre de référence pour le traitement des problèmes de pied et de la cheville les plus complexes et ce quelque soit l’âge du patient.

• French
  • English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Membre de l’Ordre des Podiatres du Québec
  • Membre de l’American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
  • Membre de la Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine (CFPM)
  • Membre du Board of Podiatric Medicine de l’État de Californie