Ratings for Dr. Nathan Nieviadomy

This guy moved away to Ottawa, ON. Wish him the best of luck.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Nathan is a great dentist. I found him to be very knowledgeable and professional. He is a great people person, knows how to keep anxieties at bay. I am not the norm when it comes to my cavitivies, but him and his assistant are always willing to take on the challenge of keeping me frozen and fixing the wacky cavity. Best dentist I have found and extremely happy to have had my dental health taken care of by him and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

exceptional with patients, very punctual and great dealing with my anxiety, Overall a genuine person.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Nathan and his staff made me very comfortable through a wisdom tooth extraction and a root canal. I used to be terrified of the dentist, but no longer! Great office and staff!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

For the first time in my life I am no longer afraid of the dentist. I had to have two teeth pulled and I went in terrified. I left having felt no pain, I was so pleasantly surprised. I can actually say I look forward to my next appointment

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I HAVE BEEN TERRIFIED OF DENTISTS FOR YEARS AND THEN MY DAUGHTER RECOMMENDED THAT I GO TO DR. NATHAN AND I AM SO HAPPY I DID. HE IS KIND AND COMPASSIONATE, LISTENS AND UNDERSTANDS MY FEARS AND I HAVE COMPLETED MY DENTAL WORK... AND I AM SO HAPPY. HIS STAFF IS ALSO INCREDIBLE AT EXPLAINING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND I WAS AT EASE THE ENTIRE TIME. TERRIFIC IS THE ONLY WORK THAT CAN DESCRIBE THIS EXCELLENT DENTIST AND HIS STAFF... THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING ME SMILE...LAURIE J

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Nathan is friendly, knowledgable, and gentle. He took great care of me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Going to the dentist is now a pleasure rather than the chore it was with my past dentist. I love him, my kids love him, and I recommend him every chance I get!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I cannot understand all the positive comments. I do not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I was left without any care for a severe infection. Hopefully another dentist was able to solve the problem and provide me with appropriate antibiotics and pain management.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. N is an amazing dentist that really cares about his patients! He always jokes around and put you at ease... He is very knowledgeable and does great work!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012