Dr. Frank Feigenbaum

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Feigenbaum

I only saw this dr once & it was about 5 mins the day before my surgery. Never saw him again even before I went into my surgery nor did I see my anesthesiologist. I stayed @ Pine Creek & it was the pits. I was asked to walk the day after my surgery & while getting up a helper noticed I still had my catheter in, so asked me to wait a min...& yanked it out! Ouch! Then had a nurse give me a pain killer through my IV & forgot to delute the med, so it was horribly hot, about fried my vein, & my hand swelled up & was red for a few days. Never saw my dr all this time & when asked to come back to his office a few days later, only talked to his nurse. This was about 11 months ago & my back is still hurting & walking w/ a cane. His fees are outlandish. They told me it would take 1-2 yrs to heal.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Agree with previous comments about lack of bedside manner and minimal post-op care. If you're from out of town, you're on your own once you are sent home after surgery. This doctor seems to be interested in doing surgery only, not in helping with post-op pain or complications. A bit of arrogance, no matter how gifted. Watch the billing too.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. F is knowledgeable in what he does, but that doesn't mean he has good bedside manner. His staff is awful, rude and sometimes condescending excluding his nurses. Being a nurse myself I was appalled at the nursing care provided by Pine Creek and would be embarrassed to be a part of that facility.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

While my Tarlov Cyst Disease remains an issue, Dr Feigenbaum was wonderful. He has a wonderful beside manner. Even in comparison with many other neurosurgeon's , whom if your reading this review, you've been to a few to several. I also give so much credit to Stephany. You're the best! My low staff rating comes from the private hospital Pine Creek's staff, nurses, and head nurse. In hind sight, I would have chosen a more local hospital..... but NOT Pine Creek.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr F was exactly correct about my problem with TC's . He is extremely gifted and has perfected TC surgery and world renowned for this surgery. I am walking after being bedridden. Thank you Dr F!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Debbie ... The best ever. The doctor, a Godsend! Thx!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Poor bedside manner. Never seen the surgeon once after surgery. Postop care was lacking.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr.F is a lifesaver. Best and friendliest doc I've ever been to! Highly recommend him. And his nurse Debbie is a sweetheart!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Saw this doctor on 3 different occasions. Not once did he examine me or even touch me himself. I had a requested MRI and brough back the results for him to evaluate. He then set up a spinal block that was to help him determine what course of action needed to be taken. The procedure was very painful. When it was completed I was asked by the Dr. who preformed it how I felt. I replied that I was better just from the fact that the needles were out of my back. I went back to Dr. Dr. Feigenbaum at the required time and he was a no-show. On the second visit after the procedure he asked how I was doing and if the block seemed to ease the pain. When I responded that there was no change he said then thet there was nothing further that he could do. I wasted a lot of time, money, vacation time and went through an extremly painful process just to here that. I would have been better off to not do anything.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Frank Feigenbaum's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Golden Rule