Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

An exceptionally capable and professional dentist, at the same time he is genuinely friendly and approachable. He always explains what and why is he is doing. He will tell you if something is cosmetic or more urgent and gives you enough information and guidance to make the decisions yourself. All around 5 stars - very happy I found him

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Creaser is a fantastic dentist. I originally came to him to get a second opinion on a badly infected tooth, as I was not happy with how my previous dentist was handling the problem. Dr. Creaser took great care of me, and I was so happy with his assessment and positive attitude that I immediately switched dentists. He did amazing work and saved my tooth! I have since had other work done by him, and it is always very painless. He is very friendly and professional, and I recommend him to all my friends and family. Go see him, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Creaser is always very professional and always up on new techniques and knowledge. He always has time to answer all my questions and concerns. An excellent dentist

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Creaser is compassionate, skilled, and obviously loves his work. I am a very nervous patient but always feel like I am in good hands. I recently had dental surgery that involved extracting what was left of an old tooth. He promised he would "slide it out" and I have to say that he did just that-- it was one of the most gentle procedures I've ever experienced! He explains everything as he goes which is really reassuring for someone like me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been Dr. Creaser's patient even since he arrived at Halifax Dental Centre. When I first seen him I thought "no way can he be old enough to be a dentist" Not only is he a excellent dentist but he always has the time to ask me about my kids; how's your son doing in baseball, is your daughter still playing rugby?. I am very happy with the excellent work he does on my teeth. Love the trips to the dentist now!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Creaser for a number of years. When I first met him, I thought "he looks younger than my kids!" No concerns there. He is without a doubt the best dentist I have been to. He is professional, kind, communicative and very knowledgeable. Going to the dentist is no longer a dreaded experience. The staff are also excellent.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Creaser since 2007. He is the least intimidating dentist I have ever met, and also the best. I have had 9 fillings since then, and will be having my wisdom teeth out and invisalign this year through him. His methods are entirely painless, and he is always upgrading his certifications and broadening his scope as a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Had an old filling break and while I did not have a dentist in the area I called the top results from Google. I got a call back and having bad childhood experiences with other dentists didn't expect much. Dr. Stephen Creaser was professional and knew what he was doing; the replacement of the filling was painless and I will continue to go back with all of my dental needs. I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Creaser!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Creaser removed my wisdom teeth that were causing me pain. He did a great job and really knew his stuff. He explained everything he was doing as he went and why things were a certain way. Also my Aunt visiting from Ireland for a wedding lost one of her fake teeth. Dr. Creaser came in on a Sat. morning and was able to put in a brand new tooth that he said should last her the rest of her trip here. 2 years later that tooth is still going strong for her and her dentist back in Ireland says such a good job was done there is no reason to mess with it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Have found Dr. Creaser and all staff to be excellent, experienced and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery