Dr. Stephen Creaser

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Creaser

I am an intense and challenging dental patient. Just ask Dr. Creaser or his staff! Terrified of the dentist since my first time in a chair, I have only seen 3 dentists over the course of 50+ years (better the devil you know and all that). Dr. Creaser is without question the most patient and gentle dentist I have encountered. His staff are very understanding and reassuring and never make me feel foolish for my phobia. I could not recommend this practice more highly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I like that Dr. Creaser explains your dental issues and then walks you through the steps that he will make for the treatment. The staff is friendly and kind just like Dr. Creaser!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

After years of dental care in the Valley and before that the South Shore, I needed a new dentist and decided to try one in Halifax for the first time, since I work there. My former dentist recommended a few, including Dr. Creaser. I checked all of them on this site before making a decision. I made a great choice: Dr. Creaser is both professional and friendly. As others have noted, he is very enthusiastic about his work and does looks young, but it's not like he resembles a dental Doogie Howser. In any event, I don't want someone who is well past their prime working on me. Dr. Creaser's calm demeanour and exuberance are contagious, and I love the photos he takes to show and explain what is going on with my teeth. Great dentist. Friendly staff, too.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Just had my first appointment and he was fantastic. I learned so much and some things I have to change to prevent anymore tooth decay. I wish I had known that years ago. The dental assistant, Jasmine and hygienist, Leslie Anne and the receptionist Lauren were also fantastic. I am so glad that I switched dentists. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Creaser is an exceptional dentist- he is very thorough and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain each procedure and to make you feel comfortable during treatment. He is in touch with the latest in dental technology, which I value when choosing a practitioner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

An exceptionally capable and professional dentist, at the same time he is genuinely friendly and approachable. He always explains what and why is he is doing. He will tell you if something is cosmetic or more urgent and gives you enough information and guidance to make the decisions yourself. All around 5 stars - very happy I found him

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Creaser is a fantastic dentist. I originally came to him to get a second opinion on a badly infected tooth, as I was not happy with how my previous dentist was handling the problem. Dr. Creaser took great care of me, and I was so happy with his assessment and positive attitude that I immediately switched dentists. He did amazing work and saved my tooth! I have since had other work done by him, and it is always very painless. He is very friendly and professional, and I recommend him to all my friends and family. Go see him, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Creaser is always very professional and always up on new techniques and knowledge. He always has time to answer all my questions and concerns. An excellent dentist

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Creaser is compassionate, skilled, and obviously loves his work. I am a very nervous patient but always feel like I am in good hands. I recently had dental surgery that involved extracting what was left of an old tooth. He promised he would "slide it out" and I have to say that he did just that-- it was one of the most gentle procedures I've ever experienced! He explains everything as he goes which is really reassuring for someone like me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I have been Dr. Creaser's patient even since he arrived at Halifax Dental Centre. When I first seen him I thought "no way can he be old enough to be a dentist" Not only is he a excellent dentist but he always has the time to ask me about my kids; how's your son doing in baseball, is your daughter still playing rugby?. I am very happy with the excellent work he does on my teeth. Love the trips to the dentist now!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Stephen Creaser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Creaser obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Dalhousie University in 2006. He received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Acadia University in 2002. On the strength of many glowing recommendations from Dalhousie Faculty of Dentistry instructors Dr. Creaser joined the Halifax Dental Centre in May of 2006. Since then he has been delivering an exceptional level of patient care at the practice, while also serving as a part-time faculty member at Dalhousie instructing first-year dental students and supervising third- and fourth-year clinical sessions. His primary focus is on TMJ, implant and comprehensive esthetic dentistry. Outside of the office Dr. Creaser lives an active lifestyle. He is a long-standing member of the Halifax men’s ultimate frisbee team, which plays a challenging summertime tournament circuit in Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, and other northeastern cities. He is an avid amateur photographer, a novice guitar player and a beginner sailor.

• English

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2006)
  • Acadia University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery